Things That Thrill Me

As if I don’t have Ryan working on enough home projects, I may add this rustic bench to the mix for our front porch.

I came across this list on Pinterest, and I thought it was a great
read – I definitely could use some work in adapting a few of these healthy habits.

I almost exclusively do my own manicures, so I’m always happy to learn tricks of the trade from a professional.

Maegen offered some great tips and insight into how she achieves her gorgeous blog photos – I definitely took note on some of these!

How gorgeous is Julia’s hair tied with a Chanel bow? This is a perfect ‘do for springtime.

No bake Twix cookies – do I really need to say anything more?

You might remember my love affair last summer with kimonos, and these photos have stirred that love right back up. Bonus – there’s a tutorial on how to make your own!

A recent obsession has entered our household – gray-washed wood. We plan to use this technique on our new mantel, which I think will give a great contrast to the white built-ins while still remaining neutral.

I know that we’re (hopefully) past winter, but I never can pass up a fabulous scarf – this one from Sole Society is now at the top of my list.

Those Twix cookies, YUM! Loved Maegen's tips too 🙂

Posted 3.12.15 Reply

Definitely pinned that kimono – such a gorgeous look and I never found one that I loved last summer so making my own sounds so appealing!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply
  3. Loving that scarf! Adding it to my wish list 🙂 And those no bake twix cookies? Dangerous…

4. Jenna wrote:

I loved Maegan's post too! I am definitely going to try her tips! Great round up of things!! Love that hair with the bow!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply
  5. Such a great roundup of posts as always! I am going to check out the one on kimonos- I love the one that you pictured!

6. ElleSees.blogspot.com wrote:

ya had me at cookies. seriously, hand em over

Posted 3.12.15 Reply
  7. We had a cute kimono at work but I think that someone bought it yesterday lol. I honestly have mixed feelings about them though. They look horrible on me. I really like that idea for your mantel, post a picture of the finished project! 🙂 Oh and I wanted to tell you that we got that exact necklace that you had on in your post with your white blouse.. How funny is that?!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply
  8. I can always use some photography tips – I keep saying it, but someday I'm going to actually learn how to take better photos! Twix cookies, yum! Loving the gray washing look, can't wait to see your mantel!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply

Enjoyed everything in your post today, especially the 50 healthy habits – I have some work to do! In the meantime, those Twix cookies look yummy, although I'm not sure where they'll fit in with all the new healthy habits I'm adopting! I think a gray-washed mantel will look fabulous in your family room, too!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply
  10. I've been on the lookout for a pretty spring kimono! Checking out that link for sure. I love the greywashing look too and I think it will look great for your mantel!

11. Pinky wrote:

Love that scarf, girl! It's perfect!

Posted 3.12.15 Reply

I think scarves are great for spring and honestly you just never know with weather lol!! I loved that manicure piece – I like to do at home mani's too and I loved her trick for making it last longer!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 3.12.15 Reply

Ohh love that bench! So cute! And yup, I'm right there with you on the kimono thing haha. Love the gray-washed wood look. I can't wait to see how your mantel turns out!

Sequins & Sea Breezes