It’s Friday. It’s sunny outside, and it’s supposed to reach 60 degrees today. I consider that a fantastic start to the weekend.
Since I’m anxious to get out of the house, I’m keeping today’s post short and sweet! Here’s a quick recap of the week.
1. Our wedding anniversary trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico, is booked! We booked everything through Marriott Vacations and are staying at the Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino in the Condado Beach area the first week in October. Bring on the beach, sight-seeing and Pina Coladas!
2. I had a not-so-little helper on my lap all week while working in the office. It’s a miracle that I get anything accomplished when Finn is in a snuggle mood.
3. For only being active on the app for just about a week, I’ve already had decent success with selling a couple items on Poshmark. I’m finding that the hardest part is sharing and advertising what items that you have for sale, but I suppose that all comes with time and experience. I do have quite a few pieces of clothing and accessories in my closet right now, so be sure to check it out if you’re interested!
4. Although it seems like a finished family room is nowhere in near sight, I’m staying positive that it’s all coming together and will be finished soon enough. I’ve been looking for printed curtains for the large window in there, and I’m considering these – what do you all think? I can’t get enough of this print lately!
5. You’re getting a double-dose of Finley this week because … well, why not? He’s been enjoying daily walks now that it’s nice out. I’ll admit – I’ve been enjoying them, too! We walk a little more than two miles each day, which makes me feel better if I don’t get to the gym.
On a side note – I’m considering changing up my Friday posts in the coming weeks. I may embark on some sort of wardrobe/style challenge or set up a rotating schedule of High Five for Friday posts and a second weekly style post every other week. I simply have the urge to change things up and try something new, so we’ll see how it plays out. If anybody is interested in doing some sort of wardrobe challenge with me, let me know!
Have a great weekend!