Things That Thrill Me

This free printable would be the cutest addition to any vanity space.

I solely watched Gossip Girl for a weekly dose of fashion and to this day, I’m still lusting after Blake Lively’s wardrobe from the show.

All bloggers lust after bright, beautiful photos, and these are some great tips to help achieve them on our own.

I’m still getting plenty of use out of my slow cooker with these lingering cold temperatures, and I think this Italian lemon chicken recipe is going to make an appearance on the dinner table in the near future.

One of the (many) reasons that I’m looking forward to the warmer temperatures is to spruce up the outside of our house. The bright colors in this front porch makeover make me wish I could get started tomorrow.

This mud closet transformation is both gorgeous and functional – exactly what I’ve been looking for for our own front hallway closet.

A floral top and black leather skinnies are equal amounts girlie and edgy for spring.

I love the idea of this springtime print on the family room mantel or on a side table in the guest room.

Nothing screams spring more than lemon and blueberry, so put the two together in a cake and you have a recipe for bliss.

1. The Adored Life wrote:

Well, you already know how I feel about everyone's wardrobe in that show. Such a great post and I hope you have a good Thursday!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  2. The lemon chicken sounds sooo good! I'm so excited for all things spring & I love that print!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  3. Oh goodness…loved Gossip Girls when it was on the air. Their fashion is still so lustworthy today! =D

xo,
    nancy

Posted 2.26.15 Reply

I literally spent half an hour drooling over all of those outfits – I never thought my style identified as much with Serena's look on the show but going through them all there were some definite winners!

5. Becky M wrote:

I need Blake's wardrobe too – she never wears something bad! And that chicken sounds amazing!!

6. Kristy Simon wrote:

I love your thrill list for this week! All the colors of spring are so happy and bright. It can't get here fast enough!!! Can't wait to make that chicken dish!

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  7. I loved Gossip Girl fashion too! Although I always wanted Blair's wardrobe. 😀

Great links! Thanks so much for sharing!

Her Heartland Soul

That floral top and those leather skinnies, I WANT now <3

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  9. I can always use tips for better photos. Loving the floral and black combo, I've got my eye out on those florals come spring, I can't wait to start to incorporate them into my wardrobe – this new batch of snow we're getting is killing me!!

10. Nichole wrote:

I can't wait for spring and to break out the clothes to go with. I was looking at my flats last night and I was like I cant waittttt until it's warm enough for flats! Lol.

Posted 2.26.15 Reply

Love all the Spring florals in fashion and for the home. Some yummy looking recipes, too!

12. Jen wrote:

Love the leather pants and printed top look. I've been searching for the perfect leather pants and haven't found them yet. Would love to hear recommendations if you have any 🙂

xo, Jen

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  13. That chicken recipe sounds really good, I may have to try that too. Love the floral and leather outfit, and the bright colored pillows on that porch. 🙂

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  14. Love the floral and leather outfit! Any clothes that has a hint of spring color and I'm sold these days. haha. Definitely checking out that photography post! Have a good day lady!

15. The Sequin Notebook wrote:

I can't resist a slowcooker recipe, so thanks for the recommendation! Also, the photo tips…I need all the help I can get 🙂

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  16. How gorgeous is that front porch makeover?! I'm so excited to get to work on the outside of our house, too – no idea where I'm going to start but thank goodness for Pinterest! And I love that photography article, I've been attempting to work on my pictures lately 🙂

17. Bree wrote:

I think l of us love the fashion from gossip girl! I love the floral top and black skinnies!

Posted 2.26.15 Reply
  18. Thanks so much for showing me some link love Karly and sharing my photography post! 😉

19. Pinky wrote:

GG is my favorite!!! And I loved all the clothes, especially B and S's. They were sooo gorgeous! I saw leather skinnies in FL last weekend and almost bought them. Drat, wish I had!

Posted 2.26.15 Reply

I always want to learn how to take better pictures so thanks for sharing that!! I want that springtime print and I also want to recreate that floral outfit!!! Great round up girl!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

Posted 2.26.15 Reply

OMG Blake has the best style. I used to want every single thing she wore from the show too. Still do actually… haha! And love that floral top and leather skinnies!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

22. Stacy G wrote:

I love that little print and Blake Lively's style is the best. I would die to shop her closet. lol I love the floral with the leather leggings and I have a really good recipe for blueberry buttermilk breakfast cake with lemon. xo