Polished in Pink

Let’s face it – for me, Valentine’s Day is an excuse to wear even more pink than I usually do. From makeup to clothes to accessories, I can’t get enough of the girly hue in my daily life.

For those of you who aren’t as into pink as I am but still want to incorporate a pop of pink into your romantic holiday look, why not try pink nail polish?

Although I can’t seem to stop buying shades of pink polish (Mimosas for the Mr. & Mrs. was a recent purchase and quickly made it into my top favorite polishes), these four are my go-to at Valentine’s Day, and year-round, no matter what hue of pink I’m in the mood for. From baby pink to hot pink and a moody mauve to a pinky-purple, there’s a little something in each that brings a touch of class and femininity no matter the occasion.

What are your favorite pink polish shades?

1. 5.9.15

You always have the best nail polish shades! Love!

Her Heartland Soul

2. 2.13.15
    The Sequin Notebook said:

Oh, I adore pink polish as well – so feminine and classic! That OPI mimosas shade looks like a great pink neutral πŸ™‚ xoxo B

3. 2.11.15
    Jenna said:

Oh goodness I LOVE pink! I am so digging every shade of pink this week! Which reminds me that I need to paint my nails!

xx,
    Jenna

4. 2.11.15

Ballet Slipper is a great one! It just chips on me all the time unfortunately.

5. 2.11.15

I'm so jealous! I could use a good manicure. πŸ™‚ Dark purples are my favorite during the fall.

6. 2.11.15

I'm glad I'm not the only one! πŸ™‚

7. 2.11.15

I agree with you! That has become an instant favorite and classic in my collection.

8. 2.11.15

I think I get my love of pink polish from you!

9. 2.11.15

I am doing the same thing! I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun … oh well – bright pink nails help cheer me up. πŸ™‚

10. 2.11.15

Haha, I dream of summer daily! I've never seen OPI Hey Baby – I'll have to look into it!

11. 2.11.15

They are perfect for any occasion!

12. 2.11.15

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I found the Lucky, Lucky Lavender at Nordstrom Rack last year, and it quickly became one of, if not my ultimate, favorite polish. It's perfect!

13. 2.11.15

Thanks, lady! Glad you like them!

14. 2.11.15

We always seem to manage to be on the same page with posts during certain weeks! πŸ™‚ Girl, you need some OPI polishes in your life – it's just necessary.

15. 2.11.15
    Nadia said:

We are totally on the same wavelength this week! I'm a big fan of pin nails – they always look classic and they pretty much go with everything. Those OPI shades look gorgeous, can you believe I've actually never owned an OPI polish?

16. 2.11.15

Loving the OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, I'm going to have to add a color like that to my gel collection soon! I can't say I have a single favorite pink, but I have many! Thats the color I tend to go to most often for my nails.

17. 2.11.15

I love those pale pink shades!
    xo

18. 2.11.15

I will have to look for the Lucky, Lucky Lavender one. OPI Hey Baby has become one of my favorite pink polishes I also love a coral polish during the summer. Ooh summer..some day.. haha. I hope that you are having a good day so far too! πŸ™‚

19. 2.11.15
    Biana Perez said:

Love that OPI lucky lavendar so pretty!! I have a mod about you by essie that I really love and right now I'm sporting the brightest pink you can imagine because I'm pretending it's warm here lol! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

20. 2.11.15
    Debra Stachelski said:

There's nothing that says "girlie" more than pink! I love a pretty blush color, so the OPI polish would be a favorite pick of mine!

21. 2.11.15
    Pamela said:

I broke out the pinks this week too although I usually dont wear a lot of pink. I love the OPI Mimosas for the Mr and Mrs. Its neutral enough to wear every day and looks great with any skintone! Love all of these!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

22. 2.11.15
    ElleSees.blogspot.com said:

i love the pinks. bring all of them on!! i've been wearing them all week!

23. 2.11.15
    Jenn said:

I typically don't do pinks for my nail polish color, unless it's a softer color (I don't know the names), but I love a darker purple nail or a red nail! I have plans to get a manicure this weekend πŸ™‚

24. 2.11.15
    Pinky said:

I love Essie Ballet Slipper and Hot pink by OP!