Well, another week has passed, and we are still living in the depths of freezing hell in the Midwest. Winter, go away. #overit
In other news, it’s Friday! I don’t have a lot planned for the weekend other than work, some projects around the house, and hosting my brother for the Oscars Sunday night. Who else is looking forward to Sunday’s glitz and glam? I cannot wait, and I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
Here’s a few highlights from my week.
1. It’s hair makeover day! I haven’t had my hair cut or colored since before Thanksgiving, so my head of hair definitely needs some love and attention. Stay tuned via Instagram for the final result!
2. Unlike most women, I am not really into shoes. So, it’s rare when I find a pair that I simply fall in love with and have to have. I found these beauties on clearance at DSW, plus I had a $5 coupon for my birthday, so these rang in at a whopping $16. I’m already dreaming of wearing them with skinnies and a collared white button down come spring.
3. The family room renovations finally have begun! Ryan is working hard on the new built-ins, the first coat of primer and paint is on the baseboards and windows, and hopefully we’ll have paint on the walls within the next week. We also ordered our new sectional that I featured in my room design inspiration – I cannot wait to get it in here. P.S. – I haven’t forgotten about the master bedroom reveal that I promised all of you. Finding the decor that I envisioned for the space has taken longer than anticipated …
4. One week later, my yellow Valentine’s Day roses are still going strong! They bring much-needed color and life to the otherwise dreary weather.
5. I seriously cannot get enough of these two. Dog really is man’s best friend, I guess!
I have some fun posts planned for next week in honor of my birthday, so stay tuned – have a great weekend!
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.