Things That Thrill Me

1. I’m not a huge fan of Kelly Ripa, but if I can get my arms to look like hers with this workout, I’m in.

2. Salads are my bee’s knees lately, and this one looks especially delectable.

3. A DIY accessory in one of my favorite prints? Yes, please!

4. The family room is our next big home renovation project, and this photo and article is providing lots of inspiration.

5. Kate hasn’t posted a new hair tutorial in quite some time, but she really hit this Golden Globes-inspired updo out of the park.

6. I’ll be refreshing all my pages as my blog layout and design is revamped. This blog has a great example of an About page.

7. I love pita bread but never am quite sure what to do with it. This relatively healthy and easy option looks scrum.

8. All the elements of this chic, casual look is perfection.

9. Continuing on my acrylic kick, this DIY side table is both functional and stylish.

1. Jessi Otey wrote:

Want the arms, want the salad (like now), love the looks and DIY! haha That about sums it up right? Have a great day girl! xo

Posted 2.2.15 Reply
  2. Right?! It's such a great example.

Posted 1.23.15 Reply
  3. Hopefully ours can look half the good!

Posted 1.23.15 Reply
  4. The salad recipe looks absolutely delicious – it's on my list of things to make soon!

Posted 1.23.15 Reply
  5. I love that about me page!

6. Jennifer Duncan wrote:

That family room is beautiful!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  7. That leopard clutch looks so cute- I can't believe it's a DIY! And I've been trying to eat more salad lately so I am definitely going to check out that recipe!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  8. I'm so glad that you enjoy these posts! Always nice to receive feedback so I know I'm not just boring everybody with what I find interesting. That living room is nearly identical to our space/layout, so I'm anxious to get going on it!

9. Thanks, mom!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  10. Right?! I always say she looks like a bobble head, lol. But, I do love her ripped arms.

11. You are the cutest – this made me crack up! Happy Thursday, girl. xo

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  12. I never can get enough leopard, so I need to try that DIY clutch.

13. I agree!

14. Thanks, girl!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  15. I'm definitely coming to realize that being a homeowner means that you have a never-ending to-do list of projects!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  16. Right?! It appears to be an easy project, too.

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  17. I love these posts! I always have at least 5 articles to read afterwards, haha. The living room inspiration looks amazing – can't wait to see what you guys do!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply

I'm not the biggest Kelly Rippa fan, but I sure wouldn't mind being as fit as she is! I love your family room inspiration, it really reflects the space that you're working with. Good ideas today!

19. Ashley Angle wrote:

Not a huge fan of Kelly Rippa either. She's waaaay to thin and doesn't look womanly.
    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogpot.com

Posted 1.22.15 Reply
  20. I'm loving the leopard print clutches. And that DIY side table is such a cool idea!

21. Ashley T wrote:

Kelly Ripa’s arms are seriously ripped! I need to try that workout!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply

I still need to try to make that clutch, I love it!! And can't wait to see your blog revamp, so fun!!

23. Jenn wrote:

Can't wait to see the blog revamp! The about me section on the other one is great! Yay for a renovation of your family room–we've got a list of rooms for updating/re-doing, too. It's always a process but definitely worth it in the end!!

Posted 1.22.15 Reply

I love pita bread – actually use it a lot of chicken salad!!! I'll be checking out that DIY side table – I love a good project!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts