Things That Thrill Me

1. A delicious and simple recipe for healthy strawberry frozen yogurt

2. The prettiest gold and pink bedroom – not to mention, this woman’s blog is fabulous!

3. Jana provided great insight into her favorite iPhone apps earlier this week on her blog.

4. One of the best home decor tricks that I’ve recently come across.

5. A helpful tutorial of how to create those pesky clipping masks in Photoshop.

6. Mia knocked it out of the park with this scrumptious breakfast smoothie.

7. A reading challenge that I’m committed to completing in 2015.

8. My latest Wedding Party feature is all about healthy skin and fitness tips to look your best for the big day.

9. Shelf styling inspiration for the IKEA Vittsjo shelf that we just purchased for our bedroom.

1. Love the idea of the book challenge, I will join!! Happy Sunday!

XO Chloe

A Latte Lipstick

Posted 1.18.15 Reply
  2. I know you do – you should do the challenge with me!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  3. I so agree about Afterlight – after you told me that's what you use to remove shadows, I've been hooked on it!

4. I agree with you!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  5. I agree – I absolutely adore reading during the colder months, but I haven't been doing too much of it lately. I'm hoping that challenge will get me back on track.

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  6. I love pink and gold as wedding colors! That will be beautiful.

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  7. I'm so glad that I stumbled across her blog – it's so beautiful! She definitely got a new subscriber. 🙂

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  8. Right?! I can't wait to make it once the weather warms up.

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  9. That is such a genius trick – it just never occurred to me to use it that way!

10. Haha, I think your hubs shouldn't veto a pregnant lady's wishes. 🙂

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  11. Girl, I can't wait to get to the grocery store this weekend to get the ingredients for your green smoothie. I've been thinking about it ever since you posted it! 🙂

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  12. Right?! I'm with you!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  13. I can't believe I didn't find her blog sooner – it's so beautiful!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  14. If you ever remember how you altered the frozen yogurt recipe, please let me know – it looks SO good!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply

Great ideas today, I'm looking forward to exploring them a little further when I have some time. I am committed to reading more this year, too – it's something I used to love and I would like to get back to it, I have many books to catch up on.

16. Ashley T wrote:

Afterlight is the best app for removing pesky dark shadows! Heading to check out a few of these links now!

17. Becky M wrote:

Oh that first recipe!! I am pretty sure I will love that! Saving this post for later1

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  18. Love that bedroom and that Vittsjo shelf. Looking forward to seeing how you've styled yours. I like the idea of that reading challenge too. I finally started a book that I bought for our Singapore trip and didn't even read it on the plane. Great idea for the winter too. I hope that you have a great day! 🙂

19. Jax RaviolisAndWaterworks wrote:

I am in love with everything gold and pink. Those just happen to be my wedding colors. 🙂

Posted 1.15.15 Reply

I love Stephanie's blog! I find her so inspiring, and it doesn't hurt that she's from Toronto too!

21. Ashley Angle wrote:

That frozen yogurt looks so great!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  22. Great round up, can't beat pink and gold! Using the painters tape is such a great trick, I use it all the time and it take all that guess work out!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  23. Ooh I love the Vittsjo shelf! The hubs definitely vetoed that one though. Can't wait to see how you style yours! I hate clipping masks, but I could definitely use a refresher. Going to have to pin that one. Have a fab day!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply

Aw thanks Karly!!! You're the sweetest 🙂 I've been experimenting with different homemade frozen yogurts recently, they are so good and so much healthier. Afterlight is by far my favorite photo app, it's a great one!

Posted 1.15.15 Reply
  25. Ooh you got the Vittsjo shelf! I have my eye on that, too – can't wait to see how yours looks! Off to check out the gold/pink bedroom, I just can't turn down a good home decor blog these days 🙂

Posted 1.15.15 Reply

I love the pink and gold bedroom – her blog is one of my favorites!!! Off to check out the shelf styling since I can't ever get it right the first time LOL! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 1.15.15 Reply

I made that strawberry frozen yogurt last year during the summer and it actually turned out really good! I remember I had to alter the recipe a bit but I can't remember what it was. And I definitely need to remember that clipping mask tutorial!

Sequins & Sea Breezes