Things That Thrill Me

Happy Thursday, all!

As you can see, Things That Thrill Me Thursday has gotten a makeover! I’m thrilled with the new look and format as I believe it is more straightforward and easy for all of you to navigate. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1. Great tips on how to make your cubicle or office suck less.

2. The easiest and most delicious fruit dip that I’ve ever seen.

3. A pretty way to decorate a bedroom for winter.

4. The cutest ornament that will be purchased for Finley next Christmas.

5. This outfit that further fuels my obsession with winter pastels.

6. A recipe for banana blueberry bread – yes, please!

7. An online calligraphy class that I hope to participate in this year.

8. Hair color inspiration for my next hair appointment.

9. A DIY project to raise the height of our pesky front-loaders.

Girl, I'm eating this right now with a chopped up apple. HOLY YUM and so filling πŸ™‚ It's like a dessert but you don't have to feel guilty about it.

Posted 1.13.15 Reply
  2. RCSOATL wrote:

such a fun post to learn more about you!! πŸ™‚

Posted 1.11.15 Reply

I'm so down for that!

Posted 1.10.15 Reply
  4. Ashley Angle wrote:

I've made this fruit dip before! It's soooooo good! Loving the hair color! Go for it!
    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  5. Right?! It's probably a little sad that we are that excited over a household appliance DIY, but hey – that's the joy of growing older.

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  6. Right?! I think my obsession actually started when you bought that blush coat from Old Navy. It's just perfection. πŸ™‚

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  7. Awe, I bet that baby ornament is too cute for words. I'm glad everybody is looking into the calligraphy class – we all should do it!

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  8. Absolutely, especially in this weather! I'm glad I'm not alone with the winter pastels obsession – it's just so clean and fresh for this time of year.

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  9. I was so excited when you pinned that online calligraphy course – we should do it together! I've always been big into handwriting, so I'm hoping to do it in the next few months.

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  10. Baha, right?! You know you're grown up when you're excited about a DIY project that involves a washing machine.

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  11. Amber, you are so sweet! I bet that hair color looks amazing on you. And, that bread – right?!

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  12. Thanks, mom! I knew you'd like that ornament – Finn has to have it next year!

13. Thanks, Emily!

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  14. I'm pretty sure you were the source that I pinned it from. πŸ™‚ It looks simply divine.

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  15. With your interior design skills, I'm sure your office will be spruced up in no time!

Posted 1.9.15 Reply
  16. I thought it was such a great article! Cut yourself some slack – you just started a new job. πŸ™‚

17. The Adored Life wrote:

I think the most adulthood thing ever is getting excited about washers and dryers and I have totally reached that point! That DIY looks awesome!

Posted 1.8.15 Reply
  18. I've been seeing that bread all over Pinterest – I think it's a sign I need to try it soon πŸ™‚ And I'm obsessed with winter pastels, especially blush pink right now! It's such an unexpected and fun color for winter!

Posted 1.8.15 Reply
  19. That ornament is adorable! I found a similar one in a baby form (aka a onsie) the other day too. I'm definitely looking into that calligraphy class! And I love the hair color inspiration! Have a great day girl!

Posted 1.8.15 Reply
  20. Love #s 5 and 6! My husband loves bananas and blueberries so I'll have to try making that bread some time. It would go nicely with a warm beverage. πŸ™‚

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

That fruit dip sounds amazing, I think I might make a batch up this weekend to keep at work next week! I've been loving the look and creativity of hand lettering lately so I'm hoping to find some time to take that course too!

Posted 1.8.15 Reply
  22. Oh my goodness #1, 6 and 9 happening ASAP! Love this post!

Posted 1.8.15 Reply
  23. Bananas + blueberries = heaven! Will be baking this SOON! I went with almost this exact same hair color a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! It's going to look stunning on you! πŸ™‚

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

Love the new look and all the ideas and recipes! That ornament is the cutest!

25. Emily wrote:

Love the new layout! And loving all these links. Happy Thursday to you!

Isn’t That Charming.

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

I saw that PB fruit dip on Pinterest and I've been dreaming about it since, mmmm πŸ™‚

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

I'm with Pamela, my office is very dreary at the moment, so I'm going to be using those tips and that dip looks amazing! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

I definitely need to use tips from the "how to make your office suck less"! My office is so boring and is in desperate need of decoration! And the hair inspiration is gorgeous!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 1.8.15 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. πŸ˜‚β€οΈ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #thursdayvibes #loveloft
  • #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! πŸ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I can’t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • β€œIt’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
β€’β€’β€’
β€’β€’β€’
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. β˜€οΈ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: β˜‘οΈ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney