Things That Thrill Me

Cheers to Thursday, all!

How’s everybody’s week going so far? Things are still pretty hectic and cluttered around the new house, so I’m enjoying the few moments of quiet that I can get to myself.

If you’re in-need of a pick-me-up, be sure to check out my thrills from the week!

*Please pin images and links from their original source.

17 Reasons Why a Dog Makes Your Life More Awesome. Any dog owner will agree with this list – it’s spot-on!

Kate Spade Sparkle Studs. Aren’t these just perfect for the holiday season? Although, I would absolutely wear these year round. You can’t go wrong with classic studs with a bit of glitter.

VS All Access: Train Like an Angel. If these workouts can help me get in shape and get a bod like a Victoria’s Secret angel, sign me up.

Festive Wintry & New Year’s Eve Wedding Favor Ideas. All these wedding favor ideas make me second-guess why Ryan and I didn’t have a winter wedding.

Bathroom Inspiration. Sherwin-Williams’ “Mink” paint color is what we have chosen for the bathrooms in our home, so I’m loving all the inspiration photos to help guide us as to what to do with decor, refinishing the vanities, and so on.

Bronde Hair. I’ve been loving my transition to ombre hair, and I think I want to take it a step further when it comes time for my next hair appointment. This provides a great list of inspiration.

Hot Chocolate Krispies. Need I say more? I love all the variations of Rice Krispie treats, and this one is no exception. This dessert would be perfect for a lazy, snowed-in day.

Online Wedding Dress Shopping: Tips to Consider Before Selecting “Order”: Seeing as we shop for everything else online these days, it’s no surprise that a lot of brides opt to buy their wedding gown or bridesmaid dress through the Web now, too. My second feature on the Wedding Party this week highlights things to consider and be wary of before you make the big purchase.

1. Becky M wrote:

I have been eyeing thise earrings for a week now – I need them in my life!

Posted 12.19.14 Reply
  2. Stacy G wrote:

I have had my eye on those earrings too! Loving that paint color! Gonna have to checkout the VS workouts, although I think genetics play a large role in how fabulous those women look! lol xo

Posted 12.19.14 Reply

Loved the doggie article, such cute pup pictures and so, so true! Those Kate Spade earrings have your name all over them! Those Hot Chocolate Krispie Treats look pretty yummy, too!

Posted 12.19.14 Reply
  4. Oh my gosh – I can't even imagine buying my wedding dress online! It's such a major life purchase!! Loving the color you chose for the bathrooms, good idea to do them all the same shade! Off to read the dog article now 🙂

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  5. Those earrings are gorgeous!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  6. Haha, they are crossed for you, girl!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  7. Thanks, girl! I'm so anxious to paint now!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  8. That dog article is way too cute – it put the biggest smile on my face! I've decided that we all need those Kate Spade earrings. 🙂

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  9. I'm with you on wedding dress shopping, but my cousin just bought her dress online and she loves it! The in-store experience isn't for everybody.

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  10. I love those floors, too! Something about the gray undertones just ties that whole room together.

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  11. Right?! Glad I'm not the only one!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  12. Thanks, girl! I'm excited to get them painted now!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  13. I agree with you about shopping online for a wedding dress! However, I suppose doing the whole in-store experience just isn't for everyone! I'm so jealous that those earrings are en route to you!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  14. Haha, you're probably right – they definitely work out longer for 20 minutes a day! I think all us girls need those Kate Spade earrings, just saying.

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  15. Right?! I wish those workouts came with a no-fail guarantee, lol!

16. Myla wrote:

Oh, those sparkle Kate earrings are on my Christmas wishlist… keep your fingers crossed for me, eh?!

17. Ashley Angle wrote:

Loving this today! Really love the bathroom inspiration. I bet yours will turn out great! Also like th ombre hair and the list as to why having a dog makes life better!
    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Posted 12.18.14 Reply

Hot chocolate krispies, sign me up! I've been obsessing over those KS earrings all month! Off to read the dog article now, you know I'll agree with all 🙂

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  19. Love those earrings, especially the gold pair! I also love the pain color that you chose, very pretty. I enjoyed the experience of trying on wedding dresses so I'm against buying one online. No offense to my twin sister who bought hers online!! Some of those VS models looked fab at the Fashion Show, so I'll take workout tips from them. Chris loves rice krispie treats, so I'll have to show those to him. I hope that you are enjoying your day so far!!! 🙂

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  20. Those Kate Spade earrings are awesome, totally something I'd wear all the time! Loving the floor in your bathroom inspiration photo. Enjoy the quiet moments you can!

21. The Sequin Notebook wrote:

Oh we would TOTALLY rock those sparkle studs year-round…love them!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  22. I love those Kate Spade earrings. I wish I could wear earrings. I absolutely Love the color you chose for your bathrooms too! Very sophisticated. 🙂

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  23. I mean I am 100% an online shopper but something about ordering your dress online…..it just doesn't seem right! Those earrings are so pretty and may already quite possible be "under my tree" and when I say under the tree…..I mean I have no tree and they are en route by Nordstrom lol. Love that paint color you picked!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply

I love those KS sparkle earrings! I definitely need them in my life. And for some reason I feel like the VS models workout longer than 20 mins a day… can't they just send me their training for a month? LOVE the glittery champagne bottles. Yes please!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 12.18.14 Reply

If those workouts can help me look like a VS angel I'm in!! I love the look of bronde hair – it's really pretty!! Great round-up girl!! Off to check out your feature!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts