The holidays are kicking off for Ryan and I this weekend as we head down to my in-laws to celebrate with them Saturday and then the extended family Sunday with brunch. Can anyone else believe that Christmas is less than a week away? Yikes!
Wherever you are and whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you have a good one! Here’s a quick recap of my week.
1. I was excited to receive my 2014 Ornament Swap goodies from Jessi this week! Isn’t her Christmas card the cutest? I’m looking forward to devouring those sour gummy worms.
2. Finny (my new nickname for him as of late) is settling into the new home quite well. So well, in fact, that he now finds joy from sitting at my makeup vanity. No joke – he will just jump up there and sit and stare at me while I work at my desk. He’s something else.
3. So, I finally finished my Once Upon a Time binge-a-thon, and I’m all caught up. The storyline is a bit all over the place right now, but I couldn’t be more anxious for March 1, 2015, when it comes back on. Also, it’s a good thing that they decided not to kill off Hook – I’m pretty sure I would’ve stopped watching.
4. You’re getting a double-dose of Finn this week. Look at his face here – he looks extremely unimpressed by the Christmas tree. That or he’s annoyed that I tell him no every time he goes to sniff out the presents.
5. I have to send a special shout-out to my big brother, Gary, who is graduating from college today! I am so incredibly proud of you – you’ve worked so hard to get to this point, and I know that you will continue to do great things in this new chapter of your life. Congratulations!
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.