11.20.14 16

Things That Thrill Me

Well, the fall weather sure ended quickly here in the Midwest, and now we already are into the depths of winter. I mean, it might as well be January based on the snow and cold temperatures we’ve experienced this week. It’s ridiculous! I may have to start my petition again to Ryan about moving to California.

Anyways! I hope all of you are managing to stay warm. On that note, let’s jump into things that have thrilled me throughout the week.

*Please pin images from their original source.

How to Track Wedding RSVP Cards and Gifts, and Get Those Thank You Cards in the Mail On Time. Regardless of the occasion, general organization and thank you card etiquette is a huge pet peeve of mine. Therefore, it only was fitting for me to write a whole post about it this week for The Wedding Party. Hopefully some of my tips and insight can help all you brides-to-be out there!

(Look for Less) Hunter Wellies. I’m seriously blown away with what Cassie came up with here. I’ve never been able to justify the price of Hunter wellies, especially to Ryan since he for some odd reason thinks rain boots are heinous, so this is a great money-saving option.

Ranch Pretzels. Um, yes please?

The Hair Flip. I love that this 90s-esque hairstyle is back on trend, and this tutorial explains exactly how to get it right.

How to Paint Vinyl Floors. This is pretty much my new obsession when it comes to DIY projects. The laundry room in our new home has vinyl flooring, and even though that probably will be one of the last rooms that we tackle, this could be a quick and easy update to make it a bit more stylish in the interim.

Rustic Holiday Wreath. How gorgeous is this?! I already can picture it on our new front door.

Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread. This looks like truly one of the easiest and most decadent appetizers I’ve ever seen. It would be perfect for Thanksgiving next week! Serving it with apples ups the nutritional benefits, right?

Long Bob. I’m still on the fence about what I’m going to do to my hair next week, but this photo is providing me with a lot of inspiration. It’s not quite short but not quite long – it might be just the happy medium cut that I’m looking for.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. I’m already trying to figure out a reason to make this cheesecake. Maybe it will be a special New Year’s Eve treat to send 2014 out with a bang before Ryan and I embark on a lifestyle change.

1. That food is making me drool! What a brilliant idea for the Hunter wellies, I've never been able to pull the trigger on those either, but they are so cute! What lifestyle change do you have mind for 2015?

Published 2.2.15
  2. Noelle wrote:

Oh my word, I think that cheesecake will be happening!

Published 11.21.14
  3. I believe in sending a handwritten note after someone sends you a gift, or after an interview. When people don't send one after I've sent something, I get annoyed lol. Don't worry about being healthy on Thanksgiving, just enjoy all of the yummy food! 🙂 My mom gave me some holiday floral and I'm planning on using to make a Christmas wreath. The one in your picture is the look that I'm going for. Stay warm today too lady! 🙂

Published 11.20.14
  4. Right?! I'm definitely going to look into those rain boots. We aren't planning to do anything drastic – more or less just get back into a strict workout routine and maybe some sort of diet. I'd really like to tone up and slim down a bit, so I'm still researching options!

5. I'm so jealous! If you make it, you'll have to share how good it is. 🙂

Published 11.20.14
  6. Haha, I thought those decadent recipes would give everybody a Thursday boost. 🙂 At least you get to go to Florida where it is warmer – that's really my only main goal in life!

Published 11.20.14
  7. You're so sweet! We'll see. I am so on the fence and just need to make a decision about it!

Published 11.20.14
  8. Haha, those pretzels are right up your alley!

Published 11.20.14
  9. Right?! I wish I could eat both right now!

Published 11.20.14
  10. Lol! You're right – I don't think it's every really been out of style, but it's definitely popular right now! I'm glad I'm not the only one itching to move to a warmer climate. 🙂

Published 11.20.14
  11. Omg – drooling over that chocolate chip cheesecake! I have to bring a dessert for Thanksgiving next week and this one may be it!

Published 11.20.14

That apple cream cheese spread and that cheesecake, holy crap! My sweet tooth is awake now! Girl, I've been trying to talk Dustin into a Cali move forever haha, nope. He'll do FL but not Cali! My boss brought ranch pretzels this week, so addicting 🙂

Published 11.20.14
  13. Love the long bob!! I think it would look good on you 🙂 Drooling over that cheesecake too.

Published 11.20.14

I think those pretzels would thrill me! Love the wreath and the long bob, too!

Published 11.20.14

Those ranch pretzels and that caramel cheese spread sound AMAZING! And still loving the long bob.

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Published 11.20.14

ooops didn't realize the hair flip was ever out of style…I always rock it with curly hair LOL!! Ranch Pretzels, i'm with you – gimme gimme!!! Gary has had a petition out to move to California ever since we got married…it starts every time the temps drop lol!! Have a great day!! xo