Did anybody else experience their first snowfall this week? There was a huge snowstorm north of us where Ryan’s family lake house is, but luckily we only experienced flurries around here. I don’t think I am quite ready for the snow and frigid temps yet.
With Ryan working this weekend, it’s bound to be a productive one for me between packing, holiday shopping and computer stuff.
Wherever you are and whatever plans that you have, I hope that you have a great weekend! Here’s a quick recap of my week.
1. We’ve made good headway on packing up the house. Our family room and office pretty much is in boxes, with the exception of items that we need to keep out until the last possible moment. It’s hard to believe that our closing date is three weeks from today!
2. I was so excited to learn that I won Mia’s recent nail polish giveaway from Pure Ice. I received my pack of polishes this week, and I can’t wait to play around with the different colors. The pale pink and sparkly ones are calling my name.
3. Earlier in the week, Ryan and I decided to get a Redbox movie and we went with Chef. Has anyone else seen this movie? If you haven’t, go get it now! It’s one of the most original and best movies that we’ve seen all year. It’s an upbeat and enjoyable movie – just make sure that you eat before watching it. It will make you hungry and/or inspire you to go to culinary school to become a chef. Just sayin’.
4. I had a ridiculous amount of coupons for Kohl’s, so Ryan and I took advantage on his day off to get some shopping done. Along the way, this adorable red hat caught my eye. I’ve never owned a hat like this, but now I’m pretty much in love with it.
5. These posts wouldn’t be complete now without a photo of Finley, right? He graduated from puppy class Monday! We still have a lot of work to do – training really never stops when it comes to dogs – but the class was helpful, and he has made a lot of progress.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.