We’ve reached the end of another week – where in the world is 2014 going?! Although I’m thrilled that the holidays are right around the corner, I also really can’t believe that the holidays are right around the corner. Sheesh.
Anyways, the Midwest experienced quite a few gloom and doom weather days this week, which led to a lot of productivity around the house and couch/TV time. It was a real exciting week, I tell ya. Hence my sarcasm. Here’s to hoping for a slightly more entertaining weekend.
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have, I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Here’s a quick recap of my week.
1. I just want to say a quick THANK YOU to all of you who commented on Tuesday’s outfit post and left comments on Instagram about the same outfit. You sure know how to make a girl smile and feel good about herself. I also need to give a shout out to my handsome husband and best-looking date a girl could ever have.
2. After taking a step back and reevaluating our house hunting process, Ryan and I have decided to start looking at homes in Fond du Lac, Wis., where he works. We originally were against this, but the more we thought about it, why wouldn’t we move closer to his job? It’s only another 20 minutes from where we originally were looking, and it seems like there are more homes available that fit our style and criteria. This definitely hasn’t been a dull experience thus far, and I look forward to continue sharing more updates!
3. Has anyone else been watching How to Get Away With Murder? We finally binge-watched all the episodes that I had recorded on the DVR, and we are hooked. Dare I say that it’s better than Scandal?
4. You guys – I FINALLY found ankle boots that matched the vision I had in my head. And, where do you think they are from? Target, nonetheless. I was lucky enough to find two styles that I loved, so I got a pair in black and cognac. If you’re on the hunt for boots, be sure to check out Target this week while their annual boot sale is going on.
5. I kid you not – this is how Finn was sleeping on me the other night. I don’t think he quite realizes yet that he’s no longer 8 lbs. I certainly don’t mind, though.
Linking up with: