So Long, Sweet Summer // Style Bloopers

It’s hard to believe that another summer has come and gone.

Ryan and I continually joke with each other that we thought no year could go by faster than 2013 between his pharmacy school graduation, moving to a new state, and getting married.

Well, 2014 sure is giving last year a run for its money. This summer has been one for the books, both because of how busy we’ve been and the amount of memories we’ve created. It hasn’t been easy at times, but the amount of new experiences and fun that we’ve had outweighs any fleeting moment of negativity.

So, as summer comes to a close, I only found it fitting to share a behind-the-scenes look at what really went on as we tried to shoot some of my favorite outfits throughout the summer. These times were filled with a lot of laughter and goofiness. Because hey – if you can’t laugh at yourself, then what’s the point?

Psst. I’m also going to be hosting a blog sale in the next month. Stay tuned for details!

1. 10.9.14

blooper ones are my favorite because I feel like you get to see your fun personality shine through!!

2. 9.4.14

You're too sweet – thank you!

3. 9.4.14

Even your bloopers are adorable πŸ˜€

4. 9.3.14
    Debra Stachelski said:

Fun pics! So hard to believe summer has come and gone, but looking forward to a nice Fall!

5. 9.3.14

I know, I really can't believe how fast this year is going. And, thank you – you're too sweet!

6. 9.3.14

Ha ha, I have a few of those too!

7. 9.3.14

I feel the same way! I love looking at other bloggers' bloopers, so I thought I should do my own. πŸ™‚

8. 9.3.14

Time just keeps flying by faster and faster! At this rate I feel like soon I'll blink an a whole year will be over! LOVE that last photo of you!

9. 9.3.14
    The Adored Life said:

I ALWAYS have a blooper where I am freaking yelling at the camera person. Whoops!

10. 9.2.14

You are too sweet! We used that clear umbrella on our wedding day, so I get nostalgic whenever we get to use it these days. πŸ™‚

11. 9.2.14

You look great in all of them anyways πŸ™‚

P.S. Love the clear umbrella!

12. 9.2.14

Thanks, lady. πŸ™‚

13. 9.2.14

Exactly!

14. 9.2.14

Right?! I hardly can believe it either.

15. 9.2.14

Awe, thanks girly!

16. 9.2.14

Right?! Before we know it, the holidays will be here! That striped top is from JCrew, p.s. πŸ™‚

17. 9.2.14

You're too sweet – Happy September!

18. 9.2.14

Right?! Time needs to slow down for a while!

19. 9.2.14

Thanks, girl! It's always fun to show what really goes on behind the scenes. πŸ™‚

20. 9.2.14
    Nicole said:

I heart this! πŸ™‚

21. 9.2.14

Ooh love the metallic stripes. So true – you've gotta be able to laugh at yourself πŸ™‚

22. 9.2.14

umm I'm totally jealous your bloopers still look so amazing! It's insane to me that the year is nearly over, in a blink of an eye it seems like it will be New Years!

23. 9.2.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

I love that last pic, so adorable!

24. 9.2.14
    Becky M said:

I love that first striped top! And I agree – this year went by way too fast. How is it September?!

25. 9.2.14
    Emily said:

How CUTE are you?! Loving these photos, they show such a fun side of you!

Isn’t That Charming.

26. 9.2.14
    Biana Perez said:

I agree- this year is flying by!! The sunglasses photo does not look like a blooper at all – so cute!! Happy September!!

27. 9.2.14
    Jo Elizabeth said:

I swear every year goes faster than the one before it. Slow down, life! Sheesh! The bloopers are so funny–and pretty much how any and every picture I ever ask the hubs to take of me turns out!

28. 9.2.14
    Pamela said:

Haha love this! That last picture is too cute! I have some hilarious/not so great outtakes too! Love that gold striped top!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com