Nail Polish Favorites for Fall

I’m sure it’s becoming obvious that fall is my favorite season. From sweaters to riding boots to chunky-knit sweaters, I simply can’t get enough. And, fall beauty trends, such as deep red lipstick and plum nails are no exception.

With fall right around the corner, I already am beginning to wear my favorite cool-weather polishes. As with most things fall, I tend to lean more toward deep dark shades, with the occasional shade of blue or navy and amber with flecks of rose gold.

Over the course of the next few months, I can guarantee that you will
see these five polishes on my nails and toes on heavy rotation.

What are your favorite polishes for fall?

1. 9.15.14
    Ashley said:

Lincoln Park at Midnight is one of my all time favorites!

2. 9.11.14

I love Lincoln Park at midnight and You don't know Jack. I've got a great gel color on right now for fall but I forgot to get the name of it!!

3. 9.11.14

Me, too! You can bet that Lincoln Park at Midnight will already be on my toes when we head to Vegas.

4. 9.11.14

Hooray! As much as I love the blue shade from Revlon that I included, I'm on the hunt for a deeper navy. I think L'Oreal has one that's calling my name.

5. 9.11.14

That is a great shade!

6. 9.11.14

Awe, thanks girl! I still need to add lights to both sides of the box, too, but I think it's working out well so far. πŸ™‚

7. 9.11.14

Me too! I'm a much bigger fan of the darker, moodier shades. πŸ™‚

8. 9.11.14

It's such a good time of year to experiment with nail polish colors – you really can't go wrong.

9. 9.11.14

Oooh I'll have to check out that Essie shade! I always forget about dark greens for some reason.

10. 9.11.14

I need to check out the new Essie colors – I bet they're beautiful!

11. 9.11.14

Love that greige color, so pretty! Those deep burgundy plum colors are a staple on my toes in the cooler months!

12. 9.11.14
    The Sequin Notebook said:

Love them all, especially Lincoln Park at Midnight! I have a new navy polish (the name is escaping me now) that I'll finally be trying out this month!

13. 9.11.14
    Tif Fannin said:

Great choices! I also like Berlin There Done That:)

Tif @ Bright on a Budget

14. 9.11.14

I really need to make your light box! Your pictures are coming out beautifully!

15. 9.10.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

Fall Mood looks amazing! I've already busted mine out and I realized this week that I definitely like dark fall shades on my nails a little more than bright summer shades πŸ™‚

16. 9.10.14

The lincoln park's are definitely classics! And fall mood looks so pretty– fall & winter are one of the only times I like to stray away from cream finishes!

17. 9.10.14
    Biana Perez said:

I love the burgundy's, dark greens and dark blues for fall!! Essie School Blazer is a favorite of mine!! Lincoln Park at Midnight is also a favorite!

18. 9.10.14
    Caroline said:

I love You Don't Know Jacques and William Tell Me About OPI. πŸ™‚ That gold Revlon one is really pretty too. I think that I'm going to do a color from the new Essie fall collection on my next manicure. πŸ™‚ Have a great day!!

19. 9.10.14

I love them, too! Can't get enough. πŸ™‚

20. 9.10.14

Yes! It's the less popular sister. πŸ™‚ I like After Midnight better than After Dark because you actually can tell that it is purple rather than it being SO dark that it almost looks black.

21. 9.10.14
    Becky M said:

I love the blue and the last OPI! I can't wait for fall polishes, they are some of my faves!!

22. 9.10.14
    Pamela said:

Never heard of Lincoln Park After Midnight but I LOVE Lincoln Park After Dark so I'm going to have to check it out!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com