Let’s Get Graphic

I used to associate graphic tees with my late-middle school, early-high school days. That’s when graphic tees consisted of band shirts, screen-printed movie posters, and adolescent quotes and sayings.

As with most trends, I’m glad that graphic tees went away for a bit, and now they are back more stylish and chic as ever. And, with the endless possibilities of how to style them – under a blazer, with a maxi skirt, etc. – graphic tees can be versatile pieces in your wardrobe.

Graphic tee: Old Navy
Leopard belt: Old Navy
 Two-tone flats: Apt. 9, Kohl’s
Graphic tee: Old Navy
Faux leather skirt: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s
Navy quilted purse: Forever 21
Burgundy tights: Forever 21

I picked up both these graphics from Old Navy during their Labor Day sale, and while I anxiously await their arrival, I’ve been giving it a lot of thought as to how I might style them. Both these outfits scream fall to me, with the combination of red and leopard to faux leather details and a mix of burgundy and navy accessories. Both looks have the versatility to be worn day or night, and I look forward to recreating both in the coming months.

Are you a fan of graphic tees? How do you style them?

1. 10.9.14
    Ashley T said:

I'm all about some good graphic tee's lately. Zara and old Navy have the best options!

2. 10.9.14
    Caroline said:

We have some really cute graphic t-shirts where I work and I love putting different outfits together with them. I love the "street chic" outfit that you put together, definitely something that I would wear. 🙂 I hope that you are having a great day so far too!

3. 10.9.14

Old Navy has such great graphic tee's lately- I would have never thought to look there for them, but I love the different ways you styled them here!

4. 9.11.14

It's such a classic combo for fall!

5. 9.11.14
    Tif Fannin said:

My favorite is the Street Chic–love the red + leopard print!

Tif @ Bright on a Budget

6. 9.9.14

Thanks, Mia! Yeah, that leopard belt needs to find its way into my closet soon. 🙂

7. 9.9.14

I can't believe I didn't just buy that belt when it was on sale last weekend – it's definitely in my shopping cart now, too!

8. 9.9.14

Right? So perfect for fall!

9. 9.9.14

Weeee ty sissy!

10. 9.9.14

I have to admit – I solely got the J'Adore tee because Ryan always impersonates Charlize Theron in the J'Adore Dior commercials. Lol!

11. 9.9.14

Thanks, girl! Can't wait to see how you style yours, too.

12. 9.9.14

I agree, they've really stepped up their game!

13. 9.9.14

I bet that is so fun to style the tees – I know I enjoyed that when I worked in retail. Hope you had a great day!

14. 9.9.14

I'll have to check out Zara – thanks for the tip!

15. 9.9.14

Right?! I think a red blazer is a staple during the fall months. Hope you had a good day!

16. 9.9.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

Well you ROCKED this, these are fabulous. I'm obsessing over that first one, the leopard belt!

17. 9.9.14

Obsessed with both of these outfits! I picked up one of these graphic tee's from Old Navy, too so I'll have to give your creations a try. Next on my to buy list is that fabulous leopard belt!

18. 9.9.14
    Pamela said:

I love both of those graphic t-shirts! I love a good graphic tee with a blazer, jeans and some heels! So cute!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

19. 9.9.14
    Kristy Simon said:

Love it all!!!!

20. 9.9.14
    Biana Perez said:

I love my J'Adore shirt – I've worn it a few times now and each time is a little different than the first – love how you styled the holy chic one!

21. 9.9.14

I am also loving the chic resurgence of graphic tees! I just picked up 3 new ones at Old Navy! I couldn't help myself during their sale either! Love that the outfits are all screaming fall, so perfect!

22. 9.9.14
    Becky M said:

Love love love the blazer! It will look awesome over that tee!! Happy Tuesday girly!!