Well, well, well Friday – I never thought I’d see you again!
Was it just me, or did this week drag on and on? I always was one day ahead and then sorely disappointed when I realized the actual date. I blame the weather – we’ve plummeted down into the mid- to high-50’s with nothing but clouds and rain. Good thing we will be back in the sunshine and heat when we head to Vegas in a couple weeks!
Wherever you are and whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you have a good one! Here’s a recap of my week.
1. I received all my Labor Day sale goodies in the mail from Old Navy this week, and I love everything even more in person. Those sandals were such a steal at $9.97 a pair, and they are ridiculously comfortable. Be sure to check out how I plan to style those graphic tees in the coming months.
2. We officially became house hunters this week! We saw two houses Wednesday and are scheduled to see two more tomorrow. We definitely haven’t gotten that “feeling” yet when we’ve walked into a house, but it sure is fun to walk through each one and imagine how we’d make it our own.
3. I treated myself to an hour-long massage at our health and fitness club yesterday, and it was exactly what I needed. I basically am way too tense for my age, and I need to remember to relax once in a while – and to pay someone to get out all those nasty knots in my shoulders and neck!
4. Ryan and I finally bit the bullet and ordered a 50mm lens for our Canon DSLR. To say that I love it is an understatement – I am so excited to shoot some new outfits with it!
5. Please ignore how heinous I look in the following photo, but it came to my attention that I have yet to capture a photo of me, Ryan and Finley. Well, the opportunity presented itself the other night, and I had to take advantage. I’m a lucky girl to have these two guys in my life.