Fall Dress & Denim // Made in the Shade Blog Guest Post

Happy Friday – we finally made it to the end of the week!

Karly was so sweet to ask me to take over today while she is vacationing! Her blog is one of my favs, so obviously I agreed! I blog over at Made In The Shade Blog; a fashion, beauty, and DIY blog! I am a Registered Nurse, a newlywed of a little over 1 year, and love to read! I also run an Etsy shop that you can find on my blog!

At least once a week, I try to share a outfit of the day post with my readers! This week, you’ll get to see two!

Jacket: Windsor // Scarf: gifted // Dress: Hazel and Olive Boutique // Sandals: Target // Bag: ModCloth // Bracelets: Forever 21 & Dottie Couture
This was an outfit that I wore to church last week! It was perfect for the cool fall temps that we’ve been having, and I knew that I could always take the jean jacket off if it got a little warm.
The scarf was one I had gifted to me from a friend who’s wedding I was in, and it couldn’t have come more in time! I love the white, clean color that it adds to any look! Scarves have always been my go to accessory for the end of the year styles. All I need is a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte!
What are your go to accessories for fall?

I'm such a fan of jean jackets with maxi dresses – I do it all the time even in the summer!!! Love your bag too!! I could pack it solid with stuff lol!

Posted 10.9.14 Reply
  2. Love the color of that dress! You can never go wrong with scarves in the fall, such a great accessory to really add to an outfit!

Posted 10.9.14 Reply
  3. emi wrote:

prettiest dress color, love this!

xo welltraveledwife.com

Posted 10.9.14 Reply
  4. I love the color of that dress! I'm all about those Fall scarves!

Posted 9.30.14 Reply
  5. ElleSees.blogspot.com wrote:

scarves. give me all the scarves!!

Posted 9.29.14 Reply
  6. Maya McDonald wrote:

So cute! I love that jean jacket on her 🙂 xx

Posted 9.29.14 Reply
  7. I just commented the same thing on your blog post, but I love that bag! And I have a similar scarf that I need to break out and start pairing with some outfits- love this entire look!

Posted 9.27.14 Reply

Perfect way to transition into fall, love the jean jacket and scarf with the maxi 🙂

Posted 9.26.14 Reply

Love the maxi with the scarf! Definitely the perfect fall transition!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Posted 9.26.14 Reply
  10. Kristen Warren wrote:

I can't wait to bust out my denim jacket with a maxi for fall – and a scarf, brilliant – why haven't i done this before?!

Posted 9.26.14 Reply
  11. Such a great look! Perfect for fall!

Posted 9.26.14 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft