Camel & Tassels

With the cooler temps in the Midwest throughout the past week, I’ve been able to shop for sweaters and cold weather accessories without feeling silly. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect cowl-neck, camel-colored sweater, so when I spotted this one during an impromptu trip to the mall last weekend, I knew it had to be mine (especially at the price point!).

Sweater: Forever 21 (exact)
Jeans: Old Navy (exact)
Boots: Bass Outlet
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
I’m also pretty sure that my new $4.80 gold tassel necklace is going to be heavily worn on repeat from now until forever. It just happened to catch my eye in the store in a tangle of other necklaces, and I’m so glad that I spent those five long minutes in a squat position to get it off the display. Carrie Bradshaw certainly was on to something when she said shopping was her cardio.

1. 10.9.14
    Pamela said:

Danggggg love that necklace and for the price?! Yes please! You look great!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

2. 9.18.14
    Caroline said:

Yeah it's going to be 81 on Saturday!! Crazy! While I welcome warmer weather, I'm ready to wear my fall clothes!! πŸ™‚

3. 9.17.14

I love that sweater– it looks so warm & cozy, definitely makes me want to pull out my sweaters! Anddd stop by F21 πŸ™‚

4. 9.17.14

I picked up that sweater just tonight! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It's just still a bit too warm to wear it here just yet! You look gorgeous! xo

5. 9.16.14

Thanks, girl! And, I know – I tried to find it on the website with no luck. Maybe you'll be able to find it in store!

6. 9.16.14

I know, camel is such a great color for fall. It goes with everything.

7. 9.16.14

Thanks, lady!

8. 9.16.14

Thanks, girl! Yes, I'm all about mixing in white with my fall wardrobe. πŸ™‚

9. 9.16.14

Exactly! I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing it with almost everything.

10. 9.16.14

Thank you! I thought you might like the necklace, too.

11. 9.16.14

That is crazy – I think it's supposed to warm back up here, too, but it's fun to enjoy the fall weather while we have it.

12. 9.16.14

Thanks, girl!

13. 9.16.14

That's why I love F21 jewelry – you usually can find a knock off of something more expensive!

14. 9.16.14

Thanks, lady!

15. 9.16.14

Right?! Thank goodness for F21 and their cheap jewelry. πŸ™‚

16. 9.16.14
    Nadia said:

I am such a fan of this look! What a great way to bring your white jeans into fall. I have been stalking the F21 website since your instagram post to see if I can find that necklace. I think I'm going to head into a store this week to check because I am obsessed!!

17. 9.16.14

Love, love, love camel! Such a cute fall outfit

18. 9.16.14

Love that outfit! That sweater looks perfect – comfy without being sloppy. And I love that you are still wearing white pants. πŸ™‚

19. 9.16.14

Perfect fall sweater, great find! Love that you are mixing in the white! That is my goal this fall too!

20. 9.16.14

Oh my gosh, this outfit is perfection!! Love your sweater! And that tassel necklace, can't believe it was under $5! It's the cutest and will go with almost everything!

21. 9.16.14
    Debra Stachelski said:

The perfect Fall outfit and it looks just terrific on you! The necklace makes the whole thing come together!

22. 9.16.14
    Caroline said:

Love that sweater!! I also love cowl neck sweaters because they're not as itchy on your neck haha. πŸ™‚ I don't know about where you are, but here it is going to be in the 70s by the end of this week!! Crazy huh? I hope that you're having a great day so far too.

23. 9.16.14
    Becky M said:

I have a feeling the camel color will be popular this fall. I love your look – the necklace is so pretty and dainty!

24. 9.16.14
    Biana Perez said:

Absolutely love this look!! The camel sweater is just so perfect and that necklace is such a great price for almost the same thing they are selling on Bauble Bar!!

25. 9.16.14