Wedding Party Contributor & First Post

I am so excited to finally announce that I am one of the newest contributors over at The Wedding Party blog!

For those of you not familiar with this new-age wedding inspiration website, here’s a little snippet from the blog itself to get you familiar:

“Wedding Party is the blog for the modern brides of our digital age, and
we’re flourishing within a unique space in the wedding community. Our
brides are tech-savvy, choose mobile devices over computers, and are
always looking for the newest and best way to make their wedding stand
out from the crowd.”

Not only am I grateful that I get to continue on my path as a freelance writer but also that I have a new outlet to share ideas, inspiration and commentary about all things wedding. Planning mine and Ryan’s wedding was one of, if not the most, fun thing I’ve ever done, so I can’t wait to share that same joy through my writing to all the soon-to-be brides out there.

With that said, my first post is up today, and it’s all about an easy and relatively inexpensive DIY you can create to make your wedding guests feel pampered at the reception. Be sure to check it out, and I’d love to hear your comments and feedback!

I finally got to look at your first wedding post – I remember what a great idea this was at your wedding and hope it will be inspiring to all those brides to be out there! It's the small touches that make all the difference!

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  2. Right?! It's such a great website for inspiration.

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  3. Thanks, girl!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  4. Amanda Gail Crute wrote:

so glad that you posted about this! i feel like i'm going to be sucked into this website all day!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  5. Aimee Rose wrote:

Congrats Karly, how awesome!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  6. Thanks so much!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  7. Thank you!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  8. Thanks, girl!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  9. Thanks, lady! I appreciate all your support. 🙂

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  10. Caitlin wrote:

That's exciting! And I agree, planning and doing all the projects for our wedding was SO great. Makes me want to do it again!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  11. Congratulations! Such exciting news!

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  12. So fun! I love reading Biana's posts over there- excited for yours too!

Posted 8.25.14 Reply
  13. Congrats on the awesome opportunity!

Tif @ Bright on a Budget

Posted 8.25.14 Reply

Congrats girl – welcome to the Wedding Party Family!

Posted 8.25.14 Reply