As almost every blogger stated in disbelief last Friday, July came and went in the blink of an eye. Although we are now in the midst of the last month of summer, that also brings my monthly beauty favorites!
1. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki – A rediscovered favorite for me, I reached for this highlighting bronzer all month long. It pairs perfectly with sun-kissed skin and doesn’t give off too stark of a highlight. It gives your cheekbones a healthy glow.
2. L’Oreal Paris 24-hour Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush – This always has been one of my favorite single shadows, but after seeing Mia’s recent makeup tutorial, I was inspired to experiment with it more. However, I will admit that my favorite way to apply and wear it is simply using my ring finger to pat and spread it all over the lid; it’s always a no fail look for me!
3. Essie Nail Polish in Penny Talk – This has been on my toes since the beginning of July, and it has yet to chip. That’s a pretty big deal to me since most Essie polishes chip on me within 24 hours. I also adore this color; it’s a pretty bronze but with a hint of rose gold. I will be wearing this shade well into the fall.
4. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind + Revlon Colorburst in Orchid – New favorite lip combo alert! I received the lipstick as a free gift from Sephora a couple months back, but it was a bit too pink for me to wear on its own; luckily, I dug through my glosses and discovered that this Revlon one pairs perfectly with it to tone down the color a bit and add some sheen to my lips.
5. Spray lotion – I’m probably late to the game on this product, but I am obsessed with spray lotion. I love how I can just spray a thin layer on, rub it in, and it’s dry five seconds later. This particular Target generic brand also smells like my favorite sunscreen, so I’m glad I will be able to hold onto that scent even when the warm weather is behind us.
What were your favorite beauty products throughout July?
Linking up with: