High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, all!

Life is good, I tell ya! There are lots of exciting things happening around here – both personally and professionally – so I’m looking forward to continuing that trend into the weekend.

Wherever you are and whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Here’s a quick recap of my week.

1. The hubs built me a light box this week to help better my blog photos, and all I can say is that I’m impressed! Who knew a cardboard box, tissue paper, poster board and a utility light could make such a difference?

2. If you have a Costco membership, RUN (don’t walk) to pick up a bag of Snappers. Holy moly. These things are life-changing.

3. I partook in a minor retail therapy shopping trip and scored this dress on clearance from Target. I have had my eye on it for quite some time, so when it finally was marked down for less than $15 and by some miracle the XS fit me, I knew I had to snatch it up. I love that I’ll be able to dress this up or down for our trip to Vegas.

4. I was feeling a bit under the weather Tuesday, so Ryan went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for me to eat since it was his day to work the night shift. On the menu for dinner? Disney princess-shaped Spaghettio’s. The guy knows the way to my heart.

5. I now leave you with your weekly Finley fix – I cannot believe how big he is getting. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of his sweet face.

Linking up with:

1. 10.9.14
    Pinky said:

Love the light box, how lovely he built that for you!

That maxi dress is beautiful, woohoo! Happy friday!

2. 8.27.14

Best hubby in the world award !!! Such a cute doggy πŸ™‚

xx

3. 8.24.14

Thanks, girl! And, the light box tutorial will be up tomorrow. πŸ™‚ Hope you're enjoying your last weekend before moving!

4. 8.24.14

Thanks, girl! And, the light box tutorial will be up tomorrow, box dimensions included. πŸ™‚

5. 8.24.14

Absolutely! It's made a huge difference for me.

6. 8.24.14

We need the details on this light box! I need one! Loving that maxi dress.. it looks great on you. Hope you're having a good weekend!

7. 8.24.14
    Tif Fannin said:

Looking forward to your light box tutorial– be sure to post dimensions of the box, if you don't mind. I had been using plan sheets of paper as "background", but this idea looks awesome! Also LOVE that dress!

Tif @ Bright on a Budget

8. 8.23.14
    Mr Lonely said:

First time visits here, nice blog and sharing, I wish you to have a happy day~ =D

Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com (A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)~

9. 8.23.14
    Rachael said:

I've been meaning to make my own light box for an age, I really must get around to it (more for selling on ebay than my blog admittedly) but i'll probably help me out over the darker months for sure!

10. 8.22.14

I found a bunch on Pinterest, but I think I may post one next week since I've received so many comments on it. It's really inexpensive and easy to make!

11. 8.22.14

It's really so easy – I may post a tutorial next week since I've received so many comments about it. Have a great weekend, girl!

12. 8.22.14

Awe, thank you!

13. 8.22.14

Ha ha, multiple people have said that! I hope you enjoy some this weekend. πŸ™‚

14. 8.22.14

I wasn't planning to post a tutorial on the light box, but I've gotten so many comments about it that I just may have to next week! And, thank YOU for the shout out – it made my day!

15. 8.22.14

Pixie's message to Finn literally just cracked me up – hilarious! Be sure to check if Sam's has those Snappers – I'm telling you, they are life-changing. Have a great weekend, lady!

16. 8.22.14

Yeah, the hubs can be a pretty great guy sometimes. πŸ™‚ Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

17. 8.22.14

He is getting SO big – I almost can't believe it! I'm cherishing it while it lasts. Have a great weekend, lady!

18. 8.22.14

You are so sweet – thank you! It's definitely figure-flattering. πŸ™‚ Happy weekend!

19. 8.22.14

Thanks, girl! Happy Friday!

20. 8.22.14

Ummm please tell me that you found a tutorial on how to make a great shadow box! I've been meaning to make one…

21. 8.22.14

Oh my gosh, I haven't had spaghettios in years but now I want some! And that lightbox is pretty impressive! I wish I could figure out how to make one!

22. 8.22.14

How cute is that dress! (aka you πŸ˜‰ ) Love some comfort food when not feelin well πŸ™ get better fast!!

23. 8.22.14

I have a major Spaghettios craving now thanks to you ha. Hope you're feeling better! Happy weekend πŸ™‚

24. 8.22.14
    Becky M said:

Oh I am jealous of that light box! I need to show my husband this!! I have a shoutout to you on my blog today πŸ™‚

25. 8.22.14
    Bounce Color said:

That so cool!
    Also Krass!
    bouncecolor.com

26. 8.22.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

Pixie says "Heeeeey Finley <3" Those Snappers look amazing, I wonder is Sam's has them? LOVE the lightbox, how cool! Enjoy your weekend dear.

27. 8.22.14

Love that dress on you! It'll be perfect for Vegas! How awesome that your hubs built you a lightbox! Have a fab weekend lady!

28. 8.22.14

Wow, Finely is getting so big! Love that light box that your hubby built, that's awesome. And that dress score, jealous! Sounds like you had a great week, hope the weekend is just as good!

29. 8.22.14

I'm cracking up at #2. LOL!

30. 8.22.14
    Biana Perez said:

I can't wait to see the photos that come from that light box – and he might need to give directions so Gary can build me one lol!! Absolutely love that dress on you – looks gorgeous!! have a wonderful weekend doll!