Happy Friday, all! Wow, am I the only one that can’t believe we are down to the last month of summer already? I guess it’s true when they say that time goes by faster as you get older. At least we still have plenty of things to look forward to in September and October, including a trip to Vegas and our one-year wedding anniversary!
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have, I hope you have a great weekend. Here are the highlights of my week.
1. I attended my first yoga class yesterday, and I am hooked! I definitely understand why Jennifer Aniston has the body that she does from being dedicated to yoga. I’m hoping to get two to three classes in per week from here on out.
2. Earlier in the week, I had a nagging migraine for nearly 48 hours. So, what did I do? I stayed on the couch a lot and caught up on hours of recorded TV on our DVR. Sometimes, we all need that time to just relax and recharge, am I right?
3. I indulged myself in a motivating, inspiring mini-brainstorm session yesterday morning, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results. As bloggers, I feel like we sometimes need to take a step back and reevaluate our goals and tasks that we want to accomplish. I feel back on track with my little space on the Web, and I’m looking forward to (hopefully!) implementing some big changes over the next few months.
4. Target, as usual, saved the day for me earlier this week. My less-than-two-year-old laptop charger decided to stop working, and I was frantic trying to figure out how I was going to survive a week or more without my computer until I could get a new one ordered and shipped to the house. Luckily, Ryan went online right away and saw that Target sells universal chargers that work with all different brands of laptops. I was back up and running a day later – praise!
5. As always, here is your weekly Finley fix. I swear this puppy thinks he’s human – I mean, look at how he is sleeping while sitting up next to that pillow. I think he is in for a rude awakening when he gets bigger and no longer can pull off those sleeping positions.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.