Green & Pink

I have been all about the T-shirt dress this summer. I consider them an even easier-to-wear version of shift dresses – they are flattering, comfortable enough to run errands in, and easily can be dressed up with jewelry and accessories.

Green and pink also happens to be a favorite color combination of mine during the summer. It reminds me of a watermelon – not that I want to look like a watermelon nor am I the biggest fan of watermelon (unless it’s mixed with feta cheese and balsamic dressing …) – but it is such a happy combination of colors. And, who doesn’t want to dress in colors that make them happy?

I’ve also been making more of a conscious effort to give some love to shoes and jewelry in my collection that don’t get a lot of wear. I forgot just how comfortable these sandals are, and the skinny nude ankle straps make the sandals versatile enough to wear with anything with no worry of cutting the length of my legs.

T-shirt dress: Banana Republic Factory
Sandals: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Old Navy (really old)

That looks so cute, cool and comfortable! Such a pretty color on you!

Posted 10.9.14 Reply
  2. Green and pink are such pretty colors together! I love how comfortable this looks while still looking really professional and put together!

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  3. sandyalamode wrote:

super cute dress!!! looks really comfy!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

Posted 8.13.14 Reply
  4. Becky M wrote:

Tree dresses are the best! Comfy, cute, easy to accessorize, and cool in the summer! I love yours!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  5. It's so comfy! The best part? I scored it at the BR Outlet for $15. I should have bought it in other colors!

6. It's just such a happy color combination. 🙂

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  7. Exactly! And, they are effortlessly easy to style.

8. Thanks, lady!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  9. Well, there's no better way to live in the summer! I wish I had half as much cute clothes as you do. 🙂

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  10. Thanks, girl! Yes, this dress and all T-shirt dresses honestly are so comfortable.

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  11. Love the pink and green combo and that dress looks super comfy and cute!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  12. My eye is always caught by the pink + green combo; so cute! Love that you can dress this look up or down.

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  13. Shirt dresses are the way to go in the summer… so comfy while still looking cute!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply

LOVE the color combo girl!

15. The Adored Life wrote:

Dresses in the summer are how I liveeeeee! Love this color combination!

16. Cute!!!

17. Aimee Rose wrote:

You can't beat a comfy dress in summer, and this looks just that! Love the combo of pink and green!

18. Thank you!

19. Right?! I'm all about the comfort. 🙂

Posted 8.12.14 Reply
  20. Awe, thanks girl! I'll admit – ever since i figured out how to do that with my hair, I've been wearing it like that almost every day!

21. Pinky wrote:

That dress is super cute and I love what you did with the necklaces! Pink is the best, of course!

Posted 8.12.14 Reply

This dress is so cute and looks so comfy! I love anything comfy that's for sure 🙂 Green and pink are so cute together too!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Posted 8.12.14 Reply

Such a great dress – it looks so comfortable!! I love that your hair is up – makes it look so sophisticated for being a very casual look!!

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts