Everyday Eyes

Since I do wear makeup almost every day, I’ve created some go-to looks that I use often (if not daily) if I’m not in the mood to experiment. Particularly in the eye makeup department, I tend to keep my eye makeup simple, especially in the summer, only using a few shadows and my favorite E40 Tapered Blending Brush from Sigma.

I’ve been reaching for my beloved Lorac Pro Palette almost every day this month, and this has been my no-fail eye makeup routine. It’s polished and put-together without being too dark or made-up for daytime.

If you try out this look, be sure to tag me on Instagram and use #mitmbeauty. I love seeing your beautiful faces!

What’s your go-to eye makeup?

1. The Sigma brushes have great lasting power if you take care of them!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  2. Yes, absolutely!

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  3. Yeah girl! They are so affordable and totally worth it.

Posted 7.29.14 Reply

I used to use Painterly all the time, but mine has totally dried up now. I'm still holding on to it so I can back to MAC it though! I love my Sigma brushes too – I got the face & eyes kit back when I first started university and they are still going strong 5 years later!

5. Heather Miller wrote:

I might have to out this palette on my wish list. And some sigma brushes!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. I've read so much about sigma brushes I think I need to finally get some!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  7. I didn't either until I was a junior in college – YouTube videos, my friend. They did wonders for me in the makeup department.

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  8. Yeah, girl! You can back me up on how wonderful all those products are then.

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  9. I've really only been doing this look when I want to look more put together. I vote you get a new eyeshadow palette! 🙂

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  10. It really is the best palette – I'm itching to get my hands on the new one they just released!

11. Gotta love the UD Naked palettes. 🙂

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  12. You definitely should; they are affordable and from what I've heard comparable to MAC brushes. I don't think you'd be disappointed!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  13. Hey, sometimes using your fingers is the best method to apply certain shadows!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  14. You know it's my favorite one!

15. The Adored Life wrote:

I am the worst when it comes to eye make up! I don't even know what brushes have numbers and such!

I use Painterly, my E40 and the Lorac palette pretty much daily too 🙂

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  17. I've been skipping eye makeup practically all summer– even mascara, but this post really makes me want a new eyeshadow palette!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply

I need those sigma brushes in my life – especially the blending one!! The lorac palette seems so great – the colors are so pretty!!

Posted 7.28.14 Reply

I'm like you, I definitely go more simple in the summer. My go-to is my Urban Decay Naked palette. I use it literally EVERY day no matter what look I'm going for! Love it!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

20. Aimee Rose wrote:

I definitely have a go to eye routine, I always know what it's going to look like, and it's simple and subtle. That looks like a good palette. I'm going to have to give sigma brushes a try, I've heard so much about them.

21. Britt @Perpetually Daydreaming wrote:

That looks like a fun eye palette! I rarely wear eyeshadow, but I got in spurts where I'll wear it everyday. I just use my fingers though! lol.

Posted 7.28.14 Reply

I may just get one of those eye palettes, such pretty colors!

23. Becky M wrote:

That Lorac looks pretty great and I've heard only good things about it! I usually go for my physicians formula or naked basics palatte and prime with urban decay!

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts