Bridesmaid Hair Inspiration

Okay, ladies – I’m enlisting your much-needed beauty advice today!

As I’ve mentioned several times before, this coming weekend is our friends’, Megan and Adam, wedding. Ryan and I both are in the bridal party, and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate with the bride and groom and all our friends.

Since things have been a bit hectic around here as of late, I’ve procrastinated in picking out my bridesmaid hairstyle. I’ve narrowed down my options, and now I need your help!

Since it’s a summer wedding, I absolutely want my hair up off my neck (to avoid sweating and over-heating), and I’m going for a loose, undone/”messy” look.

1 (Source unknown) | 2 & 3 | 4

Since I know most of you have the same level of love for beauty as I do, I sincerely trust your opinions. Which hairstyle is your favorite? Let me know your thoughts in the comments! I’ll be sure to report back this weekend via Instagram to let you know which hairdo I pick.

1. kates wrote:

#1 will fall flat in the midwest heat. Plus with all the hanging down on the sides will stick to your head (it would mine) and look sweaty if you are out in the sun too long. #4 is my fav and i have done something very similar at my friends wedding. #2 #3 are typical bridesmaid hair now a days. Move it off to the side just a tad and you would have every bridesmaid in the last two years. #4 is my favorite!

Posted 10.9.14 Reply
  2. Right?! That's half the fun of being a bridesmaid.

Posted 7.10.14 Reply
  3. I appreciate your thorough analysis of each hairstyle. 🙂

Posted 7.10.14 Reply
  4. Thanks for your input!

Posted 7.10.14 Reply
  5. Maya McDonald wrote:

These styles are gorgeous! I need to be a bridesmade so I can rock these looks! xx

Posted 7.10.14 Reply
  6. jillian wrote:

pretty options! i love number one. xo jillian – stop by! I'm hosting a Capri Blue Candle Giveaway! cornflake dreams

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  7. I totally get what you're saying! I kind of thought the same thing about #4, but I think some tweaks could make it more bridesmaid appropriate … #1 is definitely what I'm leaning toward, though!

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  8. My vote is for #1! #4 almost looks a little too bride-ish to me.. if that makes sense haha. You can't go wrong with any of them, though!

9. Well, that is just as helpful! Nobody else seems to like #2 either. 🙂

Posted 7.9.14 Reply

I think any of these would look lovely, but my least favorite is #2!

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  11. That seems to be the general consensus, which works since #1 was my top contender to begin with. Thank you for your help!

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  12. Thank you for your input! #1 is winning right now – and, I think I can pull it off with my new haircut!

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  13. Oh awesome! #1 is definitely my top contender right now.

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  14. Well, thank you! That gives me the confidence that no matter what I go with, it will be a good choice. 🙂

Ah crap, they're all gorgeous! I would say my faves are #1 and #4 🙂

Posted 7.9.14 Reply

These are all gorgeous but I love #1 & #4!!

17. Aimee Rose wrote:

Love #1, it was one of the photos I took as inspiration when I had my hair done for my wedding!

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  18. I know this is not helpful but I seriously love all of them!

19. Londyn wrote:
  20. I like 1 & 4!

21. Becky M wrote:

1 is my fav! But they are all gorgeous 🙂

Posted 7.9.14 Reply
  22. Those are my top two choices, too! And, I think I could pull off #1 now with my do haircut. 🙂

Posted 7.9.14 Reply

Absolutely love #1 and #3! Gorgeous!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com