Weekending // Bachelorette Party Edition!

Good morning, all!

As you may remember, I spent the weekend in Iowa to celebrate my friend Megan’s bachelorette party. And boy, did we celebrate. All I can say is that this weekend was one of epic proportions that at one point involved a fire truck photo op. Don’t ask me to elaborate, just roll with it.

With that said, I only found it fitting to link up with Biana today to share some of my favorite photos from our girls night out.

I was so happy to be reunited with my college girlfriends! My friend Jenna is pictured on the left and bride-to-be Megan is in the middle.

We kicked off the festivities with a couple games. The groom’s sister, Rachael (pictured right), had Adam fill out his answers to a bunch of questions, and then we quizzed Megan to see if their answers lined up. We all couldn’t believe how perfect those two are for each other – all their answers were practically spot on!

Then it was time for guess the panty personality! I found this game on Pinterest and thought it was too funny to pass up. Each of us brought a pair of underwear that best represented our personality, and then Megan had to guess who brought which pair as she pulled them out of the bag. It was a silly game that got some good laughs, and now Megan has a new drawer full of underwear!

Time to kiss the miss goodbye!

After the games and getting some food in our systems, we dressed up our bride-to-be and took her out for a night on the town. I would say the whole weekend was a success!

In case you missed it, I was the Six on Sunday featured blogger yesterday over at The Diary of a Real Housewife. Be sure to check it out!

1. mdb0112 wrote:

What a fun weekend! Where was the bachelorette weekend? Thanks for linking up! xo

Posted 6.17.14 Reply
  2. Nichole wrote:

That frame with all your kisses is adorable! I love it! That game also sounds like it would be such a riot! Glad you had a great weekend!

Posted 6.17.14 Reply
  3. carly wrote:

What a fun weekend! I'm usually not a big games person at showers, but those sound like they would be hilarious! The frame you guys made is so cute too- I've never seen that before!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  4. This looks like such a fun girls weekend! We played the "guess the underwear game" at a friends shower and it was so funny. Love your dress!

5. Aimee Rose wrote:

Looks like you had a great weekend, and a fun party! Glad your weekend turned out better than your week, love the idea of that panty game-so cute!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  6. I agree with mom, I want to hear the fire truck story! Everyone looks so cute in the pics. Yay Megan!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  7. Right?! I found it on Pinterest and thought it would make a cute keepsake. I just used stick-on scrap booking letters and bought a couple cheap lipsticks for the girls to use.

8. Thank you! It's safe to say that we got some attention wherever we went. 😉

9. Thank you!!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  10. Awe, thank you! It took me weeks to find a dress for the night, so I think it worked out. And, that frame was really easy to make – I just used stick-on scrapbooking letters.

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  11. Ha ha, it's pretty hilarious.

12. Thank you!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply
  13. I'm so glad you had fun – that was the goal!

14. Megan Airy wrote:

It was such a fun night! you were so sweet and thoughtful to bring the games and the frame. A perfect keepsake from the night. It is a night I won't forget (and not just because of the fire truck). Thanks so much for coming and making sure I had great bachelorette party!

15. Indian Savage wrote:

So adorable pics!!!
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

Posted 6.16.14 Reply

So glad a fun time was had by all, especially Megan! I would like to hear the story about the fire truck though……..

Posted 6.16.14 Reply

I love the frame with Kiss the Miss goodbye – such a cute idea!! Looks like it was a really fun weekend and you looked so pretty!! thanks for linking up!!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply

What a fun weekend!! Love your dress girlie!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

19. Becky M wrote:

What a fun night! You all look gorgeous!

Posted 6.16.14 Reply

The "kiss the miss goodbye" thing is the cutest idea, I love that! What a fun weekend 🙂 Glad you enjoyed it dear!

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts