Summer Rain

Happy Monday! Is it just me, or do Mondays always seem to come much quicker during the summer? I feel like the weekend was over in the blink of an eye, and we are back to the daily grind.

It was pretty cloudy and rainy around these parts all weekend, so I took the opportunity to sport my favorite go-to outfit – pretty much any pair of skinny jeans and a comfy tee – since the temps were on the cooler side. I bought this top on a recent trip to Express, and I cannot express (see what I did there?) how soft and comfortable it is. It gives the ultimate lived-in look and feel without having to wear it hundreds of times before it feels that way. And, as I do with most finds that I absolutely love, I also bought the top in grey and I just may go back for more.

How was your weekend? Tell me in the comments!

tee | Express (exact)
jeans | Old Navy (exact)
sandals | Kohl’s (exact)
necklace | American Eagle (really old)

1. 6.24.14

That umbrella is so cute!! I love the comfy look of your outfit and at the same time it is still so summer fun/stylish! It was rainy here Friday but luckily cleared up Saturday and Sunday!

2. 6.24.14

I hear you, the weekends go by WAY too fast! I was in total denial that today was Monday (hence, lack of blog post on my part!). There never seems to be quite enough time to live life and catch up with life. Love the easy go to tee and jeans, plus a super soft already broken in tee, even better!

3. 6.24.14
    Nadia said:

I love that umbrella, I've been looking for one just like it for months!!

4. 6.24.14
    Becky M said:

LOVE that necklace and that tee! Such a pretty casual look!

5. 6.23.14

You're such a sweetheart, thank you!

6. 6.23.14

beautiful smile! love the cute casual look! great outfit!

kelseybang.com

7. 6.23.14

Me too! I know I am going to live in these tops all summer long. And, that umbrella is from our wedding day, so it always makes me smile to use it. πŸ™‚

8. 6.23.14
    carly said:

Love that umbrella! And I love tops like that, that are comfy and can go with basically anything and everything!

9. 6.23.14
    Biana Perez said:

I'm so in need of a cute colored top that can pretty much go with any bottom and that one totally does!! I'll have to stop by express to see what they have!! Happy Monday!

10. 6.23.14

This summer is flying by!!! It's practically July already! So crazy. This is my go to look, too – comfy and easy!

11. 6.23.14

It's my favorite type of outfit, especially in the summer! And, that umbrella is from our wedding. πŸ™‚

12. 6.23.14

This top is right up your alley then! I'm not kidding – it's the softest tee I've ever worn. You'll love it!

13. 6.23.14

Seriously, they need to slow down!

14. 6.23.14

Right?! I can't believe how fast the summer is flying already.

15. 6.23.14

It' rainy here, too – I'm sick of this weather! But, that shirt makes up for it a little. πŸ™‚

16. 6.23.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

That shirt is so cute, love the color. It's a rainy day here in Oklahoma, I need your umbrella πŸ˜‰

17. 6.23.14
    The Adored Life said:

I was JUST thinking about how I think that weeks go by so much faster in the summer!

18. 6.23.14

Very cute! I remember that umbrella from the wedding! πŸ™‚

19. 6.23.14
    Pamela said:

That top is so cute and looks so comfy! Loving that clear umbrella too! I pretty much live in skinny jeans (or shorts in the summer) and comfy t-shirts on the weekends!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com