Hip, hip hooray for Friday!
I’m back and ready to kick off the weekend after yesterday’s little hiatus. I think all of us blogger gals are going through it lately – it’s summertime, so we sometimes need a break from the computer to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. At least, that’s exactly what I needed and as a result, I feel refreshed and inspired.
Wherever you are and whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope it’s a good one! Here are the highlights from my week.
1. Summerfest is in full swing in Milwaukee,
and Ryan took a half day of vacation today so we can head on over there!
Tonight we are seeing Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker in the
amphitheater – I am beyond excited. There are few things that I love
more than going to a summertime concert.
2. My virtual assistant and consultant website is up and running! It’s more than I ever imagined it could be, and I am so thrilled with the outcome. I’ll have a new button in my sidebar soon for anybody interested in checking out my services.
3. If you’re into fresh berries, run (don’t walk) to your nearest Costco. They have an unbelievable selection of fresh produce right now at very affordable prices. I’ve been enjoying a bowl of raspberries and blueberries for breakfast every morning.
4. I gave my nails a fresh coat of paint this week with a rediscovered oldie-but-a-goodie nail polish favorite – OPI’s Senorita Rosa-lita. It’s the perfect iridescent, pinky coral shade.
5. I will be doing a fun (and my first!) giveaway on the blog Monday, so be sure to check back! Hint: it involves vintage handmade jewelry; trust me, you don’t want to miss out.
Linking up with: