I’m pretty sure I open every Friday’s post the same way, so why stop now?
Happy Friday, everybody!
This has been a much better week than last and extremely productive, so I’m looking forward to carrying that into the weekend. Plus, Ryan and I get to spend a whole weekend together for the first time in three weeks, so I’m happy I get to spend some quality time with my man.
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have, I hope you have a great weekend! Here’s some highlights from my week.
1. I’ll be getting my inspiration board and proofs for my virtual assistant website tomorrow! The beautifully-talented Aubrey Kinch is handling that part of things, and I can’t wait to see what she’s come up with. I’m just thrilled everything is finally coming together, and I can get going on marketing and advertising my services.
2. On my way into Iowa last weekend, I stopped at my friend Jenna’s place first to see her and her new puppy, Oliver! This sure fueled my puppy fever even more. He was the sweetest – he even came to say goodbye to me from the top of the stairs.
3. Ryan surprised me with a dozen “just because” roses when I got home Sunday. I have to laugh a little that he said they were for no reason because I really think he just felt sorry that I *ahem* wasn’t feeling so well from the bachelorette party. The colors remind me of the sunset, and they look beautiful on our dining room table.
4. Target Monster Trail Mix. ‘Nuff said. I literally cannot get enough!
5. This post wouldn’t be complete without a bunny picture, now would it? I swear I’m like bunny paparazzi. This is Penny while she was exploring around the walkway in the front of the house. I just love how close they get to us now without being scared.
Linking up with: