1. Ryan and I had not one, but TWO impromptu date nights last weekend, and both nights were spent at the movie theater. We saw Maleficient and Fault In Our Stars. I loved both movies, and I highly recommend them to everybody. If you’re a big Disney person (like I am), you really will enjoy the twist on the classic story of Sleeping Beauty. And, what can I say about the other one? You will cry – from both happiness and sadness – so don’t say I didn’t warn you. I’m looking forward to reading the book now!
2. If you own a Keurig and like iced coffee, you MUST try this stuff. It’s perfect for summer when you don’t want hot coffee but still need a caffeine fix. I just fill up one of my mason jar mugs with ice and then brew a medium cup (the middle button). It’s so delicious.
3. I seriously am having a love affair with this dress that I picked up on my last trip to the Banana Republic outlet. It’s great to throw on for running errands, but I easily could dress it up for dinner or a night out.
4. Well, I’m sure you can guess by this picture what I’ve been doing whenever I have a free moment. It’s my new guilty pleasure – I literally am hooked and can’t stop watching it!
5. I just want to take a quick second to wish all the dad’s out there a happy early Father’s Day, especially my own dad. I am the luckiest girl to have been raised by a strong and compassionate man, and I am thankful everyday for your support, wisdom and humor. I simply couldn’t do what I do (and try to do) without your encouragement and love. Thank you for being my dad!