It’s Friday, folks! It’s been kind of a weird week for me, full of ups and downs, so I’m looking forward to recharging a bit this weekend. I plan to engage in some heavy retail therapy – Forever 21, here I come!
Wherever you are and whatever your plans are, I hope you have a great weekend! Here’s a recap of my week.
1. I continue to be amazed by the wildlife that surrounds us at our home. My newest discovery? Chipmunks! One poor little guy got trapped in our garage yesterday while I was out, and instead of running outside when I pulled my car in, it ran into a pile of cardboard we currently have in the garage. I had to resort rattling the cardboard so the chipmunk would get scared and finally run free outside.
2. I’m getting prepped for bridesmaid duty in a few weeks! I got my dress back from the alterations shop, and it fits great. Between the bachelorette party next weekend and the wedding less than a month away, I think I’m almost as excited as the bride and groom!
3. I finished reading Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns earlier this week. It wasn’t better or worse than the first book, just average, mindless reading. It will be interesting if they decide to turn this book into a movie sequel, too – I think they could take a lot of cinematic liberties with it to make it decent.
4. I got a couple good workouts in this week at the gym. The warmer weather and sunshine is definitely motivating me to keep up my workout routine. My current obsession is reverse lunges, hence my feet hanging out in the air.
5. Mr. in the Midwest and I had a mini-date night this week when we didn’t have any food in the house for me to cook. I hadn’t been to Qdoba in years, and all I can say is QUESO. Go, eat it, and love it.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.