Fragrance Collection

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve become much more into perfumes rather than just spraying on some body mist after I get out of the shower. However, my preferences in smell have stayed the same – clean and crisp, with subtle hints of floral for daytime and a deeper, musk smell for nighttime.

Top, left to right: JLo After Glow | Michael Kors Very Hollywood | Estee Lauder Modern Muse | Sephora Cinderella Collection So This Is Love (special edition) | Jennifer Aniston | Bobbi Brown Almost Bare | Clinique Happy Heart | American Eagle Outfitters Vintage (roller ball)

Although I enjoy adding to my perfume collection, I prefer to keep it relatively small so I can rotate through each on a regular basis and not overwhelm my nose with too many scents. Some of these also are reserved solely for special occasions – such as my So This is Love perfume that I wore on my wedding day – while my signature go-to scent always will be Clinique’s Happy Heart.

What perfumes have you been loving lately? Do you have a signature scent?

1. 6.23.14
    Biana Perez said:

I dont have any of these and that makes me sad!! My signature is Blue by Dolce & Gabbana – it always reminds me of summertime and Greece!! I love Escada's line as well – currently have Ibiza Hippy – you can always find them at TJ Maxx!

2. 6.13.14
    Debra Stachelski said:

Good thing I don't mind – ha!ha!

3. 6.13.14

It was the perfect scent for my wedding day. Plus, I had to incorporate a little Disney princess somewhere into my big day. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. 6.13.14

Clinique perfumes are so old school for most, but Happy Heart always will be signature scent – I've worn it ever since I was younger, so it just always makes me feel good when I wear it. You would love Modern Muse!

5. 6.13.14

Since it's Dior, I bet it smells ah-mazing. I'll have to get a tester of it next time I'm at a department store. Very Hollywood is my go-to night-out perfume – it's the perfect scent!

6. 6.13.14

Right? It's all about the packaging – I think that's half the reason why I love Modern Muse. VS has great scents – I'll have to test that one!

7. 6.13.14

You can try mine next time you visit!

8. 6.13.14

The Jennifer Aniston perfume is my go-to for summer – I just love it. I think you'd really like the Michael Kors' perfumes!

9. 6.13.14

Maybe you can add to your collection soon and be happy! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm a huge fan of Light Blue by D&G, so I'm sure I'd love Blue, too!

10. 6.13.14

I haven't tried the ones you mentioned, but I'll have to sample them soon!

11. 6.13.14

Yes, I know you're crazy for perfume! It's a good thing you own Light Blue by D&G because I always steal a couple sprays when I'm home.

12. 6.13.14

I'm pretty sure that's the first perfume I ever owned! Then I graduated up to their Happy Heart – it's been my signature scent ever since.

13. 6.13.14

Wow, what a nice perk on top of picking out your wedding dress! I've heard that's a great perfume.

14. 6.13.14

Oh rats – you must have some crazy allergies, lady! But, you definitely can't go wrong with B&BW lotions – lots of variety!

15. 6.11.14

I can't do perfume thanks to my allergies ๐Ÿ™ Makes me so sad. For any sort of scent, I just stick to B&BW lotions — most of those don't seem to bother me!

16. 6.11.14

When I bought my wedding dress they gifted me with a bottle of Vera Wang lovestruck and I fell in love with it, it's still a standing favorite! I also love see by chloe, and flight of fancy by anna sui. I'm always looking for new favorites!

17. 6.11.14
    Nichole said:

I used to use Clinique's Happy and it smelled so so good!

18. 6.11.14
    Debra Stachelski said:

You know I love a good perfume! My favorites right now are Sunshine Grace by Philosophy(love this one!), Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana, and Flowerific by the Flirt! line at Kohls. I'm not sure you can find the Eternity Summer anymore, but it's worth trying! I like the Jennifer Aniston one, too – very beachy! Bobbi Brown makes a great Beach scent, too! Can you tell I'm crazy for perfume?!!!!!!!!!

19. 6.11.14
    Brittani and Katie - Pleasantl said:

Such great choices! We love Flower Bomb, seduction by Guess, and anything florally or that has vanilla!

xo
    Brittani and Katie

20. 6.11.14
    Pamela said:

I ended up getting the Jennifer Aniston one! Great for summer! I also have Miss Dior, Armani Code and Chanel Chance! I've been wanting to try out the Michael Kors scents though!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

21. 6.11.14

I get bored and change so frequently, but I tend to gravitate towards the light fresh scents. One of my summer go to's is Victoria's Secret Beach Angel. My favorite thing about the perfumes are the pretty bottles!

22. 6.11.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

I LOVE Very Hollywood too! I got Dior Blooming Boquet for my birthday and I'm so in love, it smells so good.

23. 6.11.14
    carly said:

Modern Muse is on my wish list– it smells SO good! I think it was Clinique Happy To Be that was one of my first perfumes ever– I'm pretty sure they don't make it anymore, but I will always love their fragrances!

24. 6.11.14

I've been wanting to try Modern Muse!

25. 6.11.14
    Becky M said:

The Sephora Cinderella one sounds like it smells amazing!!