Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, everybody! I’m linking up today with these wonderful ladies for Thankful Thursday.

This week, the top three things I’m thankful for are …

1. … the opportunity to take my future and career into my own hands. Tomorrow marks the end of my first full week of the Virtual Assist Network course, and I am so excited for what’s in store. I’m also incredibly blessed that my smarty pants pharmacist husband also has an MBA and can help me with all the logistics and legal stuff to get my business and brand up and running.

2. … for finding my new all-time favorite shade of nail polish, O.P.I.’s Lucky Lucky Lavender. Okay, this is probably the most trivial thing ever to be thankful for, but I can’t help it. I’m pretty much obsessed with this color in all aspects. It’s not quite purple but not quite pink – it just is. And, I love it.

3. … that we got to spend last weekend catching up with friends that were in-town over breakfast. On Saturday, we met our friends Curt and Lori who live in Minnesota at an adorable new cafe – based on our first experience, we will be back! Megan and Adam, who stood up for Ryan and I in our wedding and we are doing the same for them in July, brought us this adorable and thoughtful housewarming gift when they stopped by Sunday. The picture doesn’t do it justice, but that Bulldogs stick is actually a grilling spatula from our Alma mater, Drake University. It’s just too cute!

What are you thankful for this week? Be sure to link up with the ladies and tell me below in the comments!

So proud of you for daring to try something new – I know you will be a success!

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  2. Thank you! And, I feel ya – I don't think I painted my nails for 3 months when we were in the midst of moving.

Posted 5.2.14 Reply
  3. Thanks, girl!

Posted 5.2.14 Reply
  4. What collection is it from? I randomly found it at Nordstrom Rack.

Posted 5.2.14 Reply
  5. You got that right! Thanks. 🙂

Posted 5.2.14 Reply
  6. That's so exciting about your business!! Good luck:))

7. Nina B wrote:

Getting something new up and running is hard and exciting! Congrats. And cheers to good times with good friends.

8. Shelby Hanchey wrote:

I love that polish! I have the mini set and mine is sadly just about donezo. What a sweet housewarming gift, too.

Posted 5.1.14 Reply
  9. Yeah I'm so excited for you with your career! Fabulous news!!! Also wine and nail polish always makes me happy as well 🙂

10. jessi otey wrote:

Congrats on your new adbenture and your hunny's help 😉 umm not trivial at all bc that nail polish is fabulous! (I haven't done my nails in sooo long bc of the house reno haha)

11. Thanks, girl!

12. Thank you! I appreciate the support 🙂

Posted 5.1.14 Reply
  13. Absolutely! I love getting emails from you, and I'm happy to share whatever you'd like to know. 🙂 And, isn't that basket adore? She is such a good friend.

14. Thank you! Definitely an exciting time around here. 🙂

15. Thanks, lady!

Posted 5.1.14 Reply
  16. Ha ha, this made me laugh!

17. rebeccajo wrote:

Nail Polish isn't trivial.. I'm sure every woman on here agrees 🙂

18. Aimee Rose wrote:

Congrats on finishing your first week, how exciting to be starting a new adventure! Love the polish color as well!

19. emi wrote:

way to go on your career move! love the OPI of course! xo

welltraveledwife.com

20. carly wrote:

That basket is such a cute idea– so thoughtful! I have a color from the OPI Shrek collection that looks similar to that one & I love it so much! I'm so glad the first week of the course went well! I might send you an email to ask more details?!

Posted 5.1.14 Reply

I need that polish!! I think it's so awesome that you are taking that course, I am excited for you! Love that basket 🙂

Posted 5.1.14 Reply

I love the nail polish color – it's perfect for spring! Congrats on completing the first week of your course!! That's awesome!

Posted 5.1.14 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft