Statement Sweater

Do you ever come across a piece of clothing while shopping that you
just know will become a staple item in your wardrobe? That’s how I felt
when I found this light-weight sweater at the JCrew Outlet a couple
weeks ago. Guess what? It’s still available! A link is provided below.

For obvious reasons, I was drawn to this top because of the built-in statement necklace. How easy is that?! All I have to do is add earrings and maybe a bracelet, and I’m done! The sweater does all the work for me. The color palette also is versatile enough that I can wear it now with white skinny jeans and a blush purse, but I can carry it into the early fall months with dark wash jeans and brown riding boots. I rarely buy clothes these days unless my cost-per-wear is pretty high, so the fact that I can basically wear this year-round was a major selling point for me.

On a side note, if you follow me on Instagram, then you will know that I bought this purse from E! News’ Love It, Buy It segment a few weeks back. I am completely obsessed – it makes me wish I would have ordered the purse in mint, too! I definitely will be checking out other bags from Melie Bianco.

jeans | Old Navy
purse | Melie Bianco

1. Abby wrote:

Love how this sweater has a built in statement necklace!

Abby

Posted 6.5.14 Reply
  2. Christina wrote:

love that bag. whenever i come across a staple item i buy it in like 3 colors. i get obsessed! cheers for white pants season, the best!!

Posted 6.5.14 Reply

That purse is so beautiful! The colour and shape look like they'd be so versatile. Love it!

Posted 5.27.14 Reply
  4. Me too! It's so fun.

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  5. Yes, they always have really good deals on there. Gotta love E!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  6. Thanks, girl!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  7. You are too sweet, thank you! I don't think I'm so photogenic, but I appreciate the compliment. 🙂 Yes, the built-in statement necklace sure takes away a step in the getting ready process every morning.

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  8. Thanks, lady!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  9. Seriously! Made getting dressed that day a snap.

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  10. Thank you!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  11. Thanks, lady! They are from Old Navy – my holy grail jeans!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  12. Believe it or not, this is the first top I've ever bought from JCrew! I have a lot of trouble with their sizing. Yay for white jeans season!

Posted 5.20.14 Reply
  13. I LOVE that the shirt has a built in statement necklace! Talk about making it easy to get dressed!! J Crew can do no wrong in my book. I can't wait to break out my white pants again.. I always feel weird wearing them before Memorial Day for some reason.. thank goodness that is this weekend! 🙂

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  14. Ohhh love that sweater but most importantly your pants!!! White pants are always so hard for me to find but those look great on you! I seriously slacked on my Insta scrolling this weekend. Ugh it went by way too fast right???

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  15. Rachel wrote:

Pretty sweater! Love your white pants as welll!

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  16. becauseshannasaidso wrote:

Stripes with a built in statement necklace??? Yes, please!! So fun!

Posted 5.19.14 Reply

I love the color contrast with the white pants and the navy and emerald top!! SO pretty!

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  18. carly wrote:

You are so photogenic, it's not fair! I neeed to go to the J Crew outlet asap! I love the built in statement necklace! Takes away one step of needing to accessorize 🙂

Posted 5.19.14 Reply

That looks so cute together! I love that bag, too! Nice to see your smiling face!

Posted 5.19.14 Reply

Loving that sweater! The colors are so cute and the built in bling is awesome!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Posted 5.19.14 Reply
  21. Aimee Rose wrote:

Love the sweater, bonus that it has a built in necklace. Cute bag, I'm going to have to check out Love it, Buy it segment.

Posted 5.19.14 Reply