Happy Friday, all! It’s warm out, the sun is shining, and I have a new chaise lounge calling my name … It’s going to be a good weekend.
Ryan has a bachelor party for our friend Adam (of Megan and Adam, who are getting married in July and we are standing up for – I believe I’ve mentioned that before) this weekend, so I am looking forward to getting caught up on my to-do list for house chores, computer work and blog stuff. If the weather cooperates, I’ll also be able to finally lay out for the first time this year and start working on my tan. It’s about time!
I also just have to say – GO BLACKHAWKS! Tonight is Game 6 in the LA Kings series … I’m sure they will keep it interesting as they always do, but I have my fingers crossed that they continue their comeback.
Anyways, wherever you are and whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you have a great time! Here is a recap of my week.
1. In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been working on some redesign around these parts. What do you think so far? Some elements are still a work in progress, but I’m much happier with my font choices, color scheme, and the amount of white space. I appreciate any feedback you may have!
2. I made things even more official this week with my virtual assistant/consulting business and opened my business account at our bank. Talk about legit! Be sure to check out the button in my sidebar if you or any one else you know is interested in hiring me – all my services and policies information can be found on my business website.
3. Ryan and I splurged a bit this week and decided to buy a patio furniture set! We bought the set at Menard’s – all their patio furniture is on sale right now through the weekend, and let me tell you – they are having great deals on this stuff. Save big money, right? Ryan is still working on putting it together as I write this, but I’ll be sure to share a picture on Instagram when it’s finished. I already am looking forward to the many summer nights that we will now spend sitting out on our patio.
4. With Ryan gone for a night this weekend, I will be able to watch a couple movies that are on loan from my parents that I’ve been wanting to see. Up first is About Time with Rachael McAdams – has anybody else seen it? What did you think?
5. Last, but most certainly not least, is this beautiful TJMaxx find. I’ve been on the hunt for a large tote for quite sometime to take with on all our upcoming trips, and nevertheless did I think I’d find a designer one at an affordable price that met all the criteria I was looking for in a bag. Thanks, Juicy Couture! #maxxinista
Linking up with: