Girls Weekend

Happy Monday, all! Due to a long weekend of travel and my failure to plan ahead last week, I don’t have a new style post ready for you today.

So, instead, I thought I would share my favorite picture of us gals from this weekend. If you’re ever in St. Louis, be sure to check out Fountain on Locust. I loved the interior design of the building as it was very 1920’s art deco – think Great Gatsby – and the ice cream martinis are scrumptious. I ordered a Thin Mint, and it literally tasted like I was biting into a Girl Scout cookie. Yum!

It was a great weekend of friends, laughter and lots of girl talk. I always feel so happy and blessed after weekends like these to have those girls in my life.

I’ll be back to regular programming tomorrow!

1. Maya McDonald wrote:

Sometimes you just need a fabulous girls weekend in your life – sounds like so much fun! xx

Posted 5.6.14 Reply
  2. Nichole wrote:

Those drinks look tastyyyyyyy!!

Posted 5.6.14 Reply
  3. I was drooling over your drink post on Instagram over the weekend! Anything with "thin mint" in the name, just sign me up! Glad you had a great girls weekend 🙂

Posted 5.5.14 Reply
  4. carly wrote:

Those drinks look soooo good! What is the one your friend has that's white & pink?! So glad you had a fun weekend 🙂

Posted 5.5.14 Reply
  5. Shelby Hanchey wrote:

Those drinks – want! Is 1 on a Monday too early hah? Girls' weekends are the best. Cheers to Cinco de Mayo!

Posted 5.5.14 Reply
  6. Mmmm…those martinis really make me wish I was not sitting at work right now!

Posted 5.5.14 Reply

Sounds like a good girls weekend, I think I need to plan one 🙂

Posted 5.5.14 Reply

Can't wait to hear more about your girls weekend -but if those drinks are any indication then it was definitely a great one!! Happy Monday!

Posted 5.5.14 Reply