It’s that time again for my monthly beauty favorites!
1. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde – This is that exceptionally awesome new product I was talking about. There are no words to describe this stuff other than that Anastasia does it again! I seriously wish I knew her secret to how she became the eyebrow queen. This stuff is great for us gals who tend to get oily during the day and unruly brows that refuse to stay put. Once you put this product on your brows, it will not move or come off until you take it off. Just be careful the first time you use it; I used a bit of a heavy hand, and I looked like Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest*.*Note: for those of you who have no clue what I’m talking about, that is NOT a good look.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon & NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose – If you read my recent post all about my current love for pink lips, then it probably comes as no surprise that I chose these two products as favorites for the month. They are great individually, but I especially enjoy wearing them together. The lipstick is a lighter pink with almost a peach undertone, so the NYX lip gloss deepens the color a little and adds a whole lot of shine.
3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral – From our home decor to clothes to nail polish, I have been all about the coral lately, and this blush is no exception. I’ve been reaching for this on days when I only wear tinted moisturizer and want some added color on my cheeks. It packs a punch of color, but the blendable formula allows me to sheer it out with my fingers or a stippling brush.
4. NYX Powder Blush in Peach – Can anybody explain to me why the name of this blush is Peach when it so clearly is a bright pink? Regardless, I consider this blush the perfect pink for my cheeks. I also enjoy these blushes because they last such a long time – you only need to barely tap your blush brush in the product. The color is richly pigmented and feels like velvet on the skin.
5. Sigma Beauty E40 Tapered Blending Brush – Since until recently I had been working out of my makeup bag in our tiny bathroom, I had limited access to my makeup brushes. This brush does it all for me, and it blends all my eyeshadows together for a seamless look. I’ve never had an issue with harsh edges in my eye makeup when I use this brush, and it has yet to shed on me. It’s a one-stop wonder for your eyes!
What were your favorite beauty products throughout April?