I am so excited to finally jump on the monthly beauty favorites train! *happy dance*
Too much? Too much.
Since I am still living out of my travel makeup bag until the vanity table is finished, I have been forced to streamline my makeup routine and use a minimal amount of products. These products have been a saving grace in my world of beauty throughout the past month.
1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake – I never used to be a fan of cream blushes, but now I can’t get enough! This particular formula blends into my skin seamlessly and gives it a healthy glow. The color is a perfect neutral/tan shade that can be worn for any occasion. I am looking forward to picking up a few more shades!
2. Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium – Oh. em. gee. How did I EVER live without this product?! Although I always will be partial to my beloved Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil, this little tube delivers plenty of wonder on its own. On days when I plan to just work around the house or run a few errands, I have only been reaching for this product to fill in my brows. It instantly makes my brows look fuller, and the gel-like formula lasts all day. No pencil needed!
3. Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow – This is a good drugstore dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks. This palette delivers a healthy glow, tan and blush all at once! I have been using this over my cream blush and up on my cheekbones to give my skin a bit of sheen. I think this will work well in the summer over tinted moisturizer for an all-over healthy glow.
4. Maybelline Color Whisper in Made-it Mauve – If you’ve seen my post about essential lips products, then it’s no secret that I love these tinted lip balms. I’ve been very into pink lips lately, and this shade has been my everyday go-to for my lips.
5. Coty Airspun Loose Translucent Powder – Several of the beauty gurus I subscribe to on YouTube have raved about this drugstore gem for years. I finally found it at my local Walmart, and I now understand the hype. It has done wonders for keeping the oil at bay throughout the day, and it is so lightweight that I don’t feel like I’m adding an extra layer of product to my sensitive skin.
What were your favorite beauty products in March?