Happy Friday, peeps! The week around here was pretty dull, so I am looking forward to a fun and upbeat weekend, which right now includes checking out a new shopping center not too far from us (it has a Nordstrom Rack!) and meeting up with friends that are in from out of town.
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have, I hope you have a great weekend! Here is a recap of my week.
1. Here is an update on the vintage vanity! It’s coming along, but it has needed more coats of paint than we anticipated … I believe I took this after coat three, and I am up to coat five now. As much fun as this has been and how excited I am for the end result, I also am ready for this to be DONE. It’s been a little long at this point.
2. When it’s Ryan’s night to work, I usually struggle with what to make myself for dinner if we don’t have leftovers in the fridge. More times than most, I enjoy a big bowl of Mac & Cheese. And, if I’m lucky, a movie that I love is on TV – this week, it was Sex & the City.
3. Stripes and statement necklaces have been my bee’s knees lately. I can’t get enough! (top is from Target; necklace from Apt. 9 at Kohl’s).
4. This is what madness looks like a.k.a. purging and organizing my jewelry collection. I’m glad that task is over.
5. I was having a bed head, braided hair kind of day yesterday. I used to do my hair like this all the time but then stopped for no reason. I think I will be rocking this look again all summer long.