Happy Friday, everybody! The weather has finally taken a turn for the better here in the Midwest – we experienced near 60-degree weather all week, and it was glorious. I definitely am soaking up all the sun I possibly can before the temperatures drop back down into the 40s next week.
The hubby’s 25th birthday is this weekend, so we have a jam-packed weekend of activities, which kicks off tonight with a visit from my parents. Wherever you are and whatever you plan to do, I hope your weekend is great!
1. Last week, Kate from The Small Things Blog wrote about a new online class that her virtual assistant, Nicole Schumacher, is now offering to train to become a virtual assistant. After some research on her website and talking it over with Ryan, I decided to go for it! I am excited for this next step in my career and job search and to acquire a new skill set that can only help better my opportunities in the long run.
2. I rediscovered this old beauty favorite in my collection this week – the shade is Tea Rose. It gives the lips the perfect amount of pink and shine without being overly gooey and sticky. I may just have to pick up a few more of these glosses.
3. I made major strides in spring cleaning this week – I have multiple bags of items ready to donate and to try and sell at a consignment shop. The house also has been cleaned from top to bottom, and I also finally got around to finishing unpacking the office and organizing items in our desk. There is nothing I love more than a clean, decluttered and organized space!
4. My Love It, Buy It purchase from E! News finally arrived! It’s a Melie Blanco purse in blush with rose gold hardware. The lining also is cream with brown polka dots. I have been swooning over her ever since I opened the box – this will be a great summer bag and will transition well into the fall. Not to mention it retails for around $100, and I only paid $30!
5. Culver’s custard flavor of the day Wednesday was Snickers Swirl – need I say more?