Currently Loving … Pink Lips

There are few things that I enjoy more than switching out my winter makeup for spring-friendly products. With spring comes the opportunity for dewy, glowing skin, a bronzed complexion, and lots of pink.

These four lip products have been in a constant rotation in my beauty routine throughout the past few weeks, and their different shades and tones of pink provide enough of a variety from day-to-day that I can keep the rest of my look relatively simple, using only a light application of bronzer across my cheekbones and a couple coats of mascara. The lipsticks and gloss provide all the color I need!

What is your favorite shade of lipstick or lip gloss for spring?

1. 5.19.14

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I keep trying to become a lipstick person, but it just never does well on me! Right now I'm loving Dior's Lipglow, it just gives your lips the most subtle pink, but it doesn't feel like lipstick.

2. 5.2.14

I definitely need to check that shade out, thanks!

3. 4.30.14
    Christina said:

have you ever used MAC's sweetie? i think you'd like it based on these colors! definitely similar to ones i like and sweetie is a fave.

4. 4.24.14
    thedumbbelle.com said:

Revlon's "pink in the afternoon" is so beautiful – reminds me of Holly Golightly.

5. 4.24.14

Dior is supposed to have great lip products. Maybe I will pick one up next time I'm at Sephora.

6. 4.24.14

It's a perfect color for this time of year. Let me know if you try it out!

7. 4.24.14

I agree! I can't believe I only have two MAC lipsticks in my collection.

8. 4.24.14

Revlon is the best drugstore brand for lip products in my opinion. I love the name of that Bare Mineral's lipgloss – how fun!

9. 4.24.14

It's my go-to everyday color – you won't be disappointed. πŸ™‚

10. 4.23.14
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

I am pretty sure that Syrup one needs to get in my collection! That looks right up my alley… πŸ˜‰

11. 4.23.14

I want the Revlon lipstick! I've heard so many good things about their lipsticks but I've still yet to try one. Lately, I've been hooked on Bare Mineral's Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Spark Plug! I've been wearing it everyday!

12. 4.23.14
    Biana Perez said:

I love MAC lipsticks – they just go on so smooth and don't dry my lips out!!

13. 4.23.14
    carly said:

I've heard such good things about syrup! I love revlon lip products but I've actually never tried the regular lipstick formula so I'll have to be on the lookout for "pink in the afternoon"!

14. 4.23.14
    Debra Stachelski said:

You do look "pretty in pink"!