Thankful Thursday

I’m back again linking up with these lovely ladies for Thankful Thursday.

photo 1Thess-ThankfulThursday_zps936a33d2.jpg

The top three things I am most thankful for this week (so far) are:

1. Ryan’s and my family’s unwavering support in my professional life. I have been at a crossroads ever since we left Iowa last year with where exactly I want to take my career, and I am still struggling to find an answer. My fingers are crossed that a sign or something of the sort will reveal itself and help me along.

2. The sweet sales assistant at Sephora who helped me pick out a new skin care line to try and didn’t judge my makeup-free, broken out skin. Bless her heart!

3. PIZZA. Because when one is having a bad week, it’s okay to indulge and not be the healthiest, right? I still made it to the gym everyday this week, so I think they cancel each other out.

What have you been thankful for lately?

1. I am ALWAYS thankful for pizza! It is by far the thing I miss most about giving cheese up for Lent. One more month ๐Ÿ™‚ And the Sephora ladies are my favorite! One of them actually recognizes me when I come in which is slightly embarrasing – I probably spend way too much time/money there!

Posted 3.21.14 Reply
  2. Sometimes pizza is always the answer to a bad week, ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a good one!

Posted 3.20.14 Reply
  3. I will be sure to share a review of the products once I dedicate a good few weeks to the regime. And yes, there are few things that are better than pizza. What would we do without it !?

4. Honestly, pizza solves a lot. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Amen to that, sister!

6. Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.20.14 Reply
  7. I know, right?! I guess it's a sad day when I'm thankful for good customer service …

8. Kristal Strong wrote:

Absolutely ok to indulge!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.20.14 Reply
  9. I love when you get that one person at Sephora that actually cares what a concept right? Pizza….oh pizza it makes everything better!

10. carly wrote:

Helpful/friendly sales people honestly make the biggest difference not only if you end up buying something but just in the entire experience! Glad you had good luck & can't wait to hear how you're liking the new products! And, few things are better than pizza ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.20.14 Reply

Nothing better than good support! Those Sephora ladies are the best, and pizza makes all things better ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for linking up with us!

Posted 3.20.14 Reply
  12. Health is all about balance: pizza and gym it is! And, it's so wonderful to have unwavering support when you're struggling with a path or a choice in life. Good luck finding the answers you seek!

13. rebeccajo wrote:

Pizza doesn't HAVE to be unhealthy ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm thankful for it especially because it means I don't have to cook ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Nicole wrote:

A sign is sure to come in the near future for you ๐Ÿ™‚ And I definitely agree with #3!

Posted 3.20.14 Reply

I'm thankful to have such a beautiful daughter that I am so proud of! Everything will be ok!

Posted 3.20.14 Reply

I'm thankful for pizza every week lol! I'm sure the sign you're looking for with respect to your career will come soon! Happy Thursday!

Posted 3.20.14 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ #thursdayvibes #loveloft
  • #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! ๐Ÿ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I canโ€™t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • โ€œItโ€™s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.โ€ Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
@Disneyland is full of hidden scenes and little details. This area in particular, right around the corner from Fantasyland, was my favorite of them all! Maybe because we were there early before the crowds came pouring in, or maybe I was taking a moment to be nostalgic ... either way this was the first time in a few months that I felt happy and 100% myself. Perhaps thatโ€™s the magic of Disney that Walt always talked about.  #adultsatdisney #disneyland
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. โ˜€๏ธ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: โ˜‘๏ธ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney
  • I canโ€™t stop obsessing over this book! Itโ€™s Behind-the-Music meets Almost Famous, and I had to constantly remind myself that I wasnโ€™t reading an interview in Rolling Stone Magazine. I just love when a book comes around that makes me fall further in love with reading than I already am. Have you read it? What are you #currentlyreading? #bookworm #bookstagram