TGIF, everybody! Thanks for all of yesterday’s birthday wishes. Although the day was relatively low key since Ryan had to work late, I still had a great day of shopping and pampering. I am a firm believer in extending my birthday celebration past just one day, so we have a weekend full of fun activities and outings ahead of us. I can’t wait!
Wherever you are and whatever plans you have this weekend, I hope you have a great time! Here are my top five moments from the week.
1. To kick off day two of my birthday celebration, Ryan and I are headed down to Schaumburg today for the night to be with my parents and go to IKEA! I am on another level of thrilled that we are going – I think we are going to find some gems for the house! If you’re interested in some of my coveted items, check out my rental home board on Pinterest.
2. This workout shirt combines three of my favorite things: working out, cute workout clothes and Britney Spears. Get it? Because it’s a play on words from the song Scream & Shout … I won’t mention that I got this in a large from the juniors section at Kohl’s.
3. Is this tray not maj? I mean … This was my big score at Michael’s this week. I can’t wait to style it on our future new coffee table.
4. Is my hubby the best or what? I had asked for this a long time ago and then forgot all about it – what a birthday surprise! I can’t wait to learn how to use it. Do any of you know of good online tutorials?
5. I was so excited to receive an Edible Arrangement from my parents for my birthday. I’ve never had one before, and the fruit is absolutely delicious! I probably could eat the whole thing in one sitting, but not to worry – I restrained myself.